News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Post-apocalyptic hentai..? ( 1-on-1 )

Started by Mia Saisyu, April 20, 2006, 08:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Okay..Here's an idea of sorts. Basically i'm looking for a sort of post-apocalyptic game..with zombies, etc, but the game is more "hentai" oriented. I.E, the living plant in the forest is more likely to swallow a refugee girl and use her as sexual food..or maybe for more..deviant purposes.....basically, something happens that kills off most of the human population, though brings many things not living to life..inatimate objects, et cetera...and makes them require sexual sustenance to survive, instead of brains..

I'd like some sort of system, but it isn't entirely necessary. It can be something as ( beat 50 out of d100 to jump a fence ) or ( beat 75 out of 100 to resist climaxing.. ) Though if there's another system involving like zombies and such that you can incorporate hentai mechanics into it that'd be cool too. Lemme know! Mia out.

Natalie C. Barney

I like that idea I was looking at such a game based roughly off of When Worlds Collide the old sci-fi movie. Basically a rogue sun and planet will be heading close to Earth. People go nuts and basically have sex and party as the END comes but a rocket arc with humans and animals and plants. Landing on the world orbiting the star they end up being sex toys for the alien life there. Plants that feed off sexual release, humanoid sex monsters and tentacle creatures. Some nice and some just evil. I figure they will want humans to breed to make more humans and with strange breeding plants can grow the offspring in days to make more humans to play with. Expect some characters to die from exhaustion and sexual release. Not SNUFF they just wear out.

If you want me to GM I'll come up with some rules likely a few stats and skills, maybe a system I came up with called COINS it uses a heads or tails coin flip I can easily make that a 1d2 die roll a 1 for a Heads and 2 for a Tails. I designed it for a ultra easy set of rules for gaming at conventions and for pick-up games. After all everyone at conventions have coins so it was a way around having dice.

"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Mia Saisyu

Sure! I wouldn't mind! But i'd really prefer no permanant character death..maybe you could make it more like a "choose your own adventure" game, where that's just a "game over" and you can restart somewhere else..but maybe with a handicap?

And I'd really prefer something more open like a d100 would be used. Because not all tasks are a 50% chance..though the coin system might be able to change that? I don't know....

But yeah otherwise that sounds good. ^^; I was originally thinking something more resident evil/silent hillish but this sounds good too.

Faolan

Hey Mia, I don't have PM back and Lilac has given me no indication when it might happen. If you can, just email me directly at faolan@gmail.com I'd love to game with you though.

Natalie C. Barney

Foalen may be better o I'll bow out you could also try under the ONE SHOTS threads.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Mia Saisyu

Faolan's post isn't actually about this game, but another one he was supposed to run for me since he can't access PMs..this is still open