Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramman

Granted, you have the most amazing ice cream sundae ever...but it's been solidified in a giant diamond to preserve it's awesomeness for all time.

I wish the world would explode.

Tamhansen

granted, unfortunately you never specified which world, so bits of mars are now flying through space. One of them ends up hitting earth, and destroying only your house.

I wish for another wish
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Sybl

Granted, you get more wishes, sadly for you your thoughts become confused and you end up turning into the kitten you are holding.

I wish I was famous.

Harley Quinn

Granted, you are now famous, only it's more like infamous, because you have turned into a well known serial killer, whose execution date is set for one week from today and all of your appeals have been exhausted!

I wish Mr. J would be here right now.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Sybl

Granted. Mr. J arrives but he is the wrong Mr. J.

I wish I could sing on key.

Ramman

Granted you sing in a key of b flat however everyone is singing in a sharp.

I wish i had a never ending reasonably sized bowl of edible non-poisonous, non mutant, non-alien, non-living cashews that won't kill me if i eat them, and won't overflow the bowl when i stop eating them and bury the world in cashews.

Sybl

Granted. Unfortunately you turn into a cashew from over indulgence, and someone eats you.

I wish I had a camera to watch that scene unfold.

Sahariel

Granted. Although, watching a ravenous little kid eat the giant man-shew engenders PTSD induced catatonia and you have to spent the rest of your life in a Mental Hospital, tied up in s straight-jacket.

I wish I didn't need  to shave every morning. . .

Kazuume

Granted however now you're facial hair has grown out of control and people mistake you for a Sasquatch and chase you every where you go!

I wish I had a new career.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

Granted, you sell used shoes on the street and starve.

I wish I had a new set of crayons. :)

lonlyazn

Granted, those crayons are made of animal fat.

I wish everyone else is happy.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Kazuume

granted and they are so annoyingly happy you begin to hate them all.

I wish I had something to do.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sahariel

Granted you are now the proud owner of a magical sink that continually replenishes itself with an endless supply of dirty dishes.

I wish I had a puppy.

a high bitch

Granted, though the puppy was hit by a car, left for road kill, pecked at by crows, taken home by hobo, roasted and eaten, and you got the skeleton.

I wish I was in Hawaii.

Harley Quinn

Granted, you're now in Hawaii, but someone there knows that you granted a wish which resulted in the death and tasteless handling of an innocent animal, so you are immediately captured and flown to Africa, where you are given as a toy to a 'pet' lion, who shreds your flesh in seconds, but you suffer in agony for several minutes before dying of your injuries and blood loss.

I wish I could spend a day at the spa.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

lonlyazn

Granted for you are taken to the most vile and filthiest spa. They began treatment with a nest of yellow jackets stinging you, followed by a vinegar bath, and finished off with leeches, because they don't want you to die from an infection.

I wish I control other people.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

Granted, you control people, but from another galaxy, they are cannibals, and have you for dessert. ;)

I wish I was a cannibal  >:)

a high bitch

Granted, though you are allergic to human flesh, and every time you take a bite, you break out in hives, throw up several times, and break out in bad acne.

I wish I was famous.

lonlyazn

Granted, you were famous for a split second for your death. But only one person saw it. And they then killed themselves short after.

I wish I was a giant.

Sybl

Granted. You are a giant ant, and a blue jay gobbles you up.

I wish I was a princess.

a high bitch

Granted. You are a princess of hell, where all demons are looking to kill you. One kills you after you were princess for 2 seconds.

I wish I could control time.

lonlyazn

Granted, Time froze then you realized you froze yourself and forever trapped watching time go by.

I wish I have a unicorn for a pet.

Sybl

Granted, you are given a unicorn. It is old and tired out and it's horn falls off the next day.

I wish I had a pet orangutan.

lonlyazn

Granted, You got a dried up orange for it tried to tan too long.

I wish I could find anyone in the universe.

Sybl

Granted. You find someone but they are searching too.   You miss by a mile, hopefully the stars will smile on you both, in the end.

I wish I would be the woman's best, Bass Pro  fishing tournament trophy winner for all of 2012.