Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramman

Granted.

You're famous for being the most inept bank robber in the world. You forgot your mask, used a green toy gun to hold up the clerk, and misspelled money on the robbery note.

I wish I had a cupcake.

PigPin

Granted,

The biggest cupcake you've ever seen appeared before you eyes, however due to the magic of the wish the cupcake comes alive and runs rampant destroying the city.

I wish I the stay puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters movie was real and not evil.

Ramman

Granted.

The stay puft marshmellow man comes to life before your very eyes but is soon attacked by a giant cupcake. You do not witness the ensuing melee as you are crushed by falling cupcake icing.

I wish I had a bag of peppermints to give to everyone.

Mordred

Granted.. and everybody waits in line.. for that bag that now consumes your life, your every waking moment, your worst nightmares.. and soon the scent of peppermint drives you completely insane. But they still.. keep.. coming.. begging for peppermint.

I wish I had my grandma's egg nog with a heavy dose of rum.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Granted, but its a cup from the first batch she ever made and is a bit sour.

I wish I had a magic lamp.

Mordred

Quote from: najlah on December 01, 2011, 06:22:17 PM
Granted, but its a cup from the first batch she ever made and is a bit sour.

That.. is quite evil. :P *says this as I scour my fangs with Aquafresh*

The magic lamp is granted! Not the sort you rub for magic wishes.. but the sort that magically illuminates when the surrounding air is bright. Which.. makes it hard to notice, really. BUT.. it is magic.

I wish to find a cool new assortment of Christmas tunes!
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*snickers*

Granted but they are sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I wish I was a princess.

Mordred

*double clicks on one right now.. slowing my hearing to get ready for this ride into high-pitched terror*

Granted.. yet reality just took a nose-dive and you have been sucked into a Barbie Princess movie.. where it's all pink and fluffy and filled with all the sugary sweetness you could ever imagine. Yet in all that virtual animation.. you realize you are stuck forever in a G-rated world.

I wish I could get a thought out without having to write so many damn words. :P
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Ahh! Where did my anatomical correctness go?? *cries*

And... not granted, I like your many words. :P

I wish that I could shrink to fun pocket size.

Mordred

Granted.. even with your own special little wrapper! Ahhh, and now you reside in my palm.. where I am soooo tempted to take you out and have a bite. Might have to toy with you a bit first, though.

I wish I could look into the night star-filled sky and move those distant blips of light by the will of my thoughts.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

Granted.

However, when you try to move a star it collides with another star which starts a chain reaction destroying the universe.

I wish there were more episodes of M*A*S*H on after this one ends.

Sybl

Granted.

Sadly your house crumbles, and your computer and tv with it.

I wish I had a gold mine.

Mordred

Granted! One that your endless, relentless supply of pesky ants can mine and work to their tiny heart's content. And in roughly 31.1 years, you'll have enough gold to melt into the size of a quarter.

I wish I could dig my way down to the center of the earth.. and there, I found.. a secret garden.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted!

You find the secret garden is invade with hundreds of duplicate Cheeky One's with thousands of ants as slaves.

I wish I had a sense of humor. :P

PigPin

Granted,

However you humor is so dry that no one else gets it.

I wish I could heal instantly.

Sybl

Granted.

The only thing you can heal is an overdose of freckles.

I wish I had superman's cape. It is pretty. :P

Story Tale

Granted, but someone tricked you and its really just a red sheet and now you just look silly when you wear it.

(and you already do have a sense of humor :P )

I wish I didn't think of that pearl jam song every time I posted to this thread.

Mordred

Granted! Sadly, however.. the WFTB (wishing forces that be) have a hard time isolating only a few brain cells, for memory manipulation. So.. when you dive in to this thread, to post, you don't think of that Pearl Jam song.. but you also don't think of anything else. You simply stare.. in a happy, empty state of bliss. For a long, long time.

I wish I could live one 24 hour period in the cartoon world. :)
*See Pillory*

Sao

Granted! It is "Tom & Jerry". Tom keeps a fridge full of cheese and Jerry tries everything to take it. Tom set bomb around the fridge, the intelligent Jerry figured out a way to sneak in without blow them up. However he made a wrong step and BOOM! Jerry was fine but the fridge turned from white to black. And yes, that fridge is you.

I wish I have an out-of-body experience.

PigPin

And so it shall be done.....

You out of body experience begins.  You float from your body.  Once you're finished, you are unable to find your body and have to spend the rest of your existence without it.

I wish i had a corned beef sandwich with Swiss cheese and horseradish sauce on a toasted kaiser roll with a side of sweet potato fries and large Mr. Pibb.

Ramman

Granted.

However you made this wish in Soviet Russia, and in Soviet Russia sandwich eats you.

I wish  had a better chair for my desk.

Anesa

Granted, but you may have people questioning it's design...

I wish I could be Mrs. Jon Bon Jovi for one day!  :D

manlocksol

Granted but you realise he is a terrible lover, ugly as sin without his make-up and really grumpy.

I wish I had more time for E today.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Mordred

Time, as we all know it, has granted you this wish. And the repercussions through time and space and all dimensions, in their compensations of these shifts, caused the framework of all there is and beyond, to fragment and shatter. I'm not sure we ever truly existed.

I wish I could pick what my next sleeping dreams would be, like a vending machine but for what will fill my brain as I peacefully slumber inside my cozy little coffin.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

Granted.

However like all vending machines you make your selection and it jams leaving you to live your life never able to dream again.

I wish I could have a fire pit story gathering.