Guess Something About the Next Poster II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

With strawberries, granola, and yogurt too please~

The next poster wants to read a book on their to-read list.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Top Cat

Guilty! *points over his shoulder* It's right there. Arrived a few days ago.

The next poster is thinking about wrapping materials for Christmas. And it's not even Thanksgiving yet!
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lilias

Not guilty. I haven't even started prodding people for what they want, never mind buying or wrapping it.

TNP has music going right now.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

yobo

Not guilty. Have a YouTube-video of Project Zomboid playing in the background instead.

The next person is having pizza today.

Top Cat

Not guilty... so far. ;)

TNP thinks that Princess Derpy Hooves would make for a great animated short.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

yobo

I have no idea who Princess Derpy Hooves is.

The next person loves the Marvel Universe.

RainyHigh

It's pretty entertaining. I like it a lot.

The next poster is currently at home with a cup of something warm next to them.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Top Cat

Not guilty. It's not cold enough here to start drinking warm drinks.

The next poster wishes that they could have an Avatar as cute as RainyHigh's Pusheen Avatar.
O/O / Story Seeds

yobo

Not guilty, I am more of an evil cat-avatar kind of a guy.

The next person thinks that cats are evil and that's why they are so awesome.