News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Something lighter for a change

Started by BK Geno, June 03, 2007, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Alright, I have as many heavy games as I want, but am now looking for something a bit softer. I have been looking around, and would like to have a RP game, where the point is not to number crunch, but make quality posts. Would like for any one interested in a light, role play game to post, and we can make something work. Perfer fantasy or sci-fi, I get to much of the modern world in real life.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

BK Geno

Ideas that I would like to play. All are exotic, BTW. Sci-fi or fantasy will work.

1) Opposites Attract - two creatures that are about as opposite as can be are thrown together by chance, and forced to live with each other. Eventually become attracted, et cetra. Or not, depending on the way we role play it out.

2) Beauty and the Beast - Nasty monster kidnaps maiden, and she finds out monster is not monster, just a different looking person, and wants some company.

3) The Princess and the Adventurer - A coup occurs and the royal family flees. The princess gets seperated and is rescued from assassins looking for her by an adventurer.

4) The were and the noblewoman - A noble woman falls for a certain individual, not knowing he is a were creature.

5) Fall of Standards - In the far future, on a distant planet, a brother and sister suddenly find themselves the last of their race on a planet. Surviving without any of the amenities they are used to, will they hold to their standards, or cast them aside?

6) Lady Luck's disfavor - A moderately successful adventurer suddenly starts to experience a string of bad luck. Will he find out why his luck suddenly turned around, or will he disappear into the mists of time, to be lost and forgotten?

7) Dragon's Throne - a Dragon takes over a kingdom, and begins a reign of terror, raping women as he desires and killing as he pleases.

8] Deviant College Student- a horny student just enrolled in college on an alternate earth, where nearly ever type of fantasy creature exists, and decides to try to fuck every female on campus at least once.

9]When all is Lost...- A rogue is hired by a noblewoman to steal something from a rival, but something goes wrong, and when he returns, he finds the noblewoman is missing. Enemies try to steal the item from the rogue as they search for their employer so they can get paid.

10] The lonely Mother- tired and exhausted by a lack of male companionship, a beautiful woman seeks the company of her young son.

11] Damsel in Distress - A young noblewoman is forced to flee her hometown during a rebellion, and ends up lost and alone. What will become of her?

12] The Wanderer and the Urchin - A traveler comes across a young male that lives alone, in the wilds. The wanderer needs his help, but when he is scared by her very presence, can she convince him to help her find what she needs?

Also, please PM me if interested, to keep this thread from getting too long.

brittney

Quote from: BK Geno on June 05, 2007, 02:45:40 AM
The Princess and the Adventurer - A coup occurs and the royal family flees. The princess gets seperated and is rescued from assassins looking for her by an adventurer.

always good to be specific, in my mind.

if you don't mind a slow(er) poster, i'd be willing to play the princess. it'd have to be freeform, though. hopefully that's what you meant when you said you didn't want to numbers-crunch.

brittney

um hello? *wave* shouldn't you mark that #4 is taken?? ;)

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

CaseyJay

She dances while his father plays guitar / She's suddenly beautiful / We all want something beautiful / I wish I was beautiful - "Mr Jones" Counting Crows

1/0: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10411.0

Sabby

Quote from: BK Geno on June 05, 2007, 02:45:40 AM
9.) New idea - Fallen goddess. A goddess is cast out of a heaven, and finds a rather... unusual protector.

I like this idea.

Eymber

Quote1.) Opposites Attract - two creatures that are about as opposite as can be are thrown together by chance, and forced to live with each other. Eventually become attracted, et cetra. Or not, depending on the way we role play it out.

Possibly creatures meaning different races of fantasy beings... like elves, drow, human.... something along those lines?

I would love to play an elf...  :D

Though if you are not interested, just let me know. I will be on off and on for a bit, then it will smooth out to regular.

psouth119

im kind of interested in both idea 13 and idea 14

psouth119

idea 16 sounds kind of interesting to me but i need more info about it because you didn't give much. like whats the meaning or the story of it or is it just a dragon raping women and killing???

CaliCo

I think #1 sounds interesting as well, but I must ask- what more did you have in mind there? You left it fairly wide open, lost of possibilities spring up...

Seara

I like idea number 1 if you wana play with me :)

BK Geno

Ashleebabe

We did use to have a roleplay in fact its one of your ideas

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

BK Geno

MORE BUMPAGE for adding new idea #12

Games listed at the top, please PM me if interested.