Titles Grab Attention (F for Dom F, possible M)

Started by Vassus, June 17, 2012, 01:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vassus

Hello there! You'll have to tell me how you are, when I'm not rambling on, with RP details in between sentences that add nothing to this advertisement for RP. I'd like to request a Dom/Switch woman for me/my Sub/Switch girl. I like romance and a bit of plot, as well as sex. Trust me, I like sex, but that's not all. You can't make a sandwich with just bread, or it just gets stale (did you get the pun?). I like plenty of normal things. I can play a modern setting, something historical, or fantasy (off the top of my head).

Plot Ideas
Cahnor VII, Planet of Love... and Big, Scary Things
In the future, Earth has finally done it. Two competing alliances have been racing to explore space. It was taking a violent turn, but, because of the breakout of the Manchurian Civil War, the Atlantic Common Alliance, or, ACA, was able to focus on colonization. One woman (or man) is sent, to accompany a small crew for exploration. The target is a far off planet, named Cahnor VII. It is a heavily forested planet, but one of the few planets found with breathable air. The life here is much larger than that on Earth, including a race of humanoids (scaly, furry, or human-like, maybe with an odd color of skin), the average height being a good 8 ft. My character would be a member of a small nomadic family, and you would be a survivor... I don't want to spoil it.

PM me if interested.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Vassus

Whaugh! I almost forgot to mention something, which I find strange, considering you can find it anywhere I am, it seems. I being the gentle creature that I am, will not push this on you, however, I do have a serious case of macrophelia. Big girls turn me on. And, when I say big, I mean big. Heights not possible at the time I'm writing this, tens, more than a hundred feet tall! Preferably, the situation would be me, a few inches tall, but you get the point. And would it be weirdly specific if I wanted a F/F paring? This is one of the situations where I'll play a guy, and I may be convinced to play the big woman, giantess. Emphasis on my, if the indentation didn't show that.

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Vassus

I was going to just edit this last post I made. Maybe I should, and I know I've posted a few times, though I might combine two of them after this. But, I must tell you this tale, of a search. I didn't know I was on it, until recently. I've been interested in macrophelia for a while now, and so too have I been RPing. My romantic side was their, but it blossomed during that period. I'm looking for an RP. Some might say I'm foolish. "You'll never find her, Vassus!" they may say. but my search goes on.

I have a three ring Venn diagram. One ring is romance. I'm a romantic, I really am, and I don't think I should ramble on about that. The second ring, one of the ones given to the Elves of Middle Earth, is that of kindness. Now, you may think that, if someone were looking for romance, they also wouldn't be looking to castrate you, right? Well, if you just asked something like that, welcome to mature roleplaying! You must be new, happy to meet you! That can happen. I don't look down on those people, because that would make me a hypocrite, but I'm also very non-violent. I thought I left my problems with lack of aggression behind when I stopped riding horses, but no! Just like vore (again, no offense meant.), it comes and finds me on the Internet. That doesn't mean I don't want any sort of conflict in my RP, I just don't want what I consider bad, the other considers arousing. The last ring, is the one that makes everything much harder, but it's very important. The other two, you might say, filter out what I don't like from this "fetish". I love a giantess, and I don't use either of those terms loosely. By giantess, I mean a woman, more than 50 ft. tall in the air, and that's not the tip of the iceberg. More specifically, I like to be a few inches tall, or maybe just two, and my partner regular sized.

To many, that's an odd thing, and I don't blame them. In my community, it's hard to find people who want what I want, and that's reasonable. In a group of specific people, I'm even more specific. I feel like a cousin to these people. The relation is clear, but one is clearly different. Now, I could go on all day with this, but I don't want to waste your time more than I already have, so I'll leave you with this: I'm looking for someone that fits the profile. With the billions of people in the world, I know they're there. That sounds a bit odd, but I'm a bit odd. If you're reading this, and are interested, I don't care about your experience with GTS (GianTesS). Beggars can't be choosers. Post here, PM me if you want to. Or, if you know a place I can go, to post this, where I might find what I'm looking for, give me a tip. All of your help, blimey, reading through this thing, deserves my gratitude. If you can't help me, and you're not interested, I hope you at least learned something. Good night, everyone.

And throwing in the fact that I'd also like F/F, well, that does seem a bit hard. I'll play M/F, as well.

Vassus