Looking for help with some role play [Female looking for Male]

Started by saphireheartstone, September 18, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireheartstone

Hello. I'm looking for someone that can help me play out some role plays that I have been itching to do. Mostly these things are just my own fantasies that I want out in word form.

I play as a girl named Ivy. She basically is my alter ego of sorts. She has pink hair and gray eyes. She is five feet tall with D cups. She is slim. Her personality is pretty sweet. She is smart but a little silly too.

So, again. I say that this is basically going to be a sexual based role play. I do like a bit of story thrown in. I like build up.

I like to play in third person and I like good details.

My first idea?

Ivy is John Oliver's personal assistant. She hasn't been feeling well all day long. So, she takes the rest of the day off. But, she leaves her phone on her desk. He finds her phone. But, since he has no idea of where she lives, he makes the choice of looking through her phone and not only does he find her address, but he also finds evidence that she really really likes him. So, he makes the choice of returning the phone to her while he is on his way home.

My second idea and the one that I am leaning more towards at the moment.

This one takes place in the Blackadder universe. The third season. Regency era.

Ivy is the new maid. She has been having issues with sleeping and so she walks into the library one night. But, she finds out quickly that she isn't alone.

Thank you for reading these.

I hope that these interest you.

If they have, just send me a pm and we can chat more about them and get something set up and have some fun.