Tina's rp ideas (impreg, historical, fantasy, romance, etc.) F seeking Male char

Started by tmccoy221, November 05, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmccoy221

Okay, so let me start this off by apologizing. I'm new to this, and this is my first roleplay request. So let's start off by what I'm looking for in a rp partner. By no means am I looking for a novel, but longer paragraphs are preferred. My ons and offs are listed below, as well as story ideas. I don't have specific scenarios for my ideas, but I do have rough outlines that I'm interested in because I like to build stories with my partners.

Ons
Impregnation
Pregnancy
Childbirth
Lactation
Incest
Non-con
Age play
Omegaverse

Offs
Vore
Gore
Scat
Watersports
Torture

Other kinks are negotiable! I'm super into Omegaverse and most of my rp ideas can be translated into Omegaverse.

Regency/Victorian RP
So, in this idea, my character is a member of the higher middle class during the Regency or Victorian era who is betrothed to your character who is a member of the nobility and a known philanderer. MC is a young, headstrong girl who wants to find love, but YC wants a wife who will submit to him sexually and be obedient. This means that they often clash, but they do eventually end up falling for each other. However, YC eventually reverts to his old ways which leads to MC leaving him. I'd like for them to eventually be a happy family, but I love drama.

Renaissance Fantasy
MC is a princess from a neighboring country who is betrothed to YC who is a king/prince. This can go as dark as you'd like, with MC ending up as a concubine whose only duty is to bear YC children, or she could end up being a valued wife. This can be more historical or can be more fantasy with MC or YC being an Elf or some other kind of Tolkien-esque character.

Modern Day
This one is definitely darker than the other two. In this one, MC is a submissive little wife/mate to YC whose sole purpose is to provide YC with children. I imagine YC as a rich CEO who has a younger wife and who doesn't particularly care about MC except for sex. But we can discuss this further too, I can also see this going in an incestual direction.

Another Modern Day
Your character is a youngish dad (maybe he and his wife had a child super early or he was a teen dad), whose wife just left him and his daughter alone or died suddenly. The daughter (my character) begins acting out- skipping school, going out to parties, coming home drunk, not listening to her father. Your character decides to teach her a lesson after finding birth control pills in her room. She comes home drunk and passes out, and he decides to take advantage of her, but she wakes up and begins to participate, and your character realizes she’s been hiding feelings for him for awhile. (Ideally I’d like her to tel him that she hasn’t started taking the birth control yet, and she ends up pregnant.)

Please send me a PM! Thank you!

tmccoy221

tmccoy221