News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A few new idea's - (M/F - Looking for both)

Started by Daeva, August 14, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

*Please do not post to this thread, I will only respond to PM's
*If you are a writer that requires a post a day or every other day, please stop reading here. My posting schedule can be daily or once a week depending on schedule and muse.
*Please read my On/Off page before you contact me
*All idea's are just rough outlines, I would ideally like to flesh them out with potential partners
*I am willing to write both Female and Male roles depending on the story
*For some stories, I am willing to write more than one version with different partners
*Stories are not first come first serve but based on compatibility
*I do not always post in the order that I owe posts in. The muse is fickle but please know I 'will' get to our story. I will 'never' just up and disappear and will let you know if I need to cease the story.
*Please do not nudge me if you see me posting elsewhere and not in our thread. Every story matters to me, my muse gets in moods sometimes - however feel free to message me if you just want to chat/ make sure the story is still working/ etc..
*I do not care what your actual gender is. I can write both male and female roles and will happily play with either playing either *role.
Please note that I am looking for a good solid story. No one shot requests please. 

*** Please do not start a story with me if you can't commit to letting me know if you lose interest. I have extreme stores of patience in waiting for partners to reply to story threads if I know you are a slow poster, however please give me the basic courtesy of letting me know that you will no longer be replying to our story. I am not clingy, I will not badger you for a reason why if you don't wish to continue (however always willing to discuss ways to adjust the story if it isn't working or discuss an alternate thread), but I would strongly appreciate that small bit of respect.

Ideas: Descriptions are intentionally left vague to leave room for plotting. I love plotting

***They were happy, or so he thought. She was carefree and wild and wanted him to be the man he once was, full of fire. He wanted the perfect picket fence life. How much hold over her will he have when he finds out she's cheated on him? What is she willing to do to hold on to him? (Looking for someone to play the husband)
(Possible NC; D/s; Dark Romance; Cheating....Very Open to discussion)

~~~~~

**Online dating is safe these days right? Everyone is doing it. They've talked by chat programs and sent emails back and forth. They have a lot in common, both want a family, both believe in old fashioned values - ony, one of them is keeping a dark secret. Perhaps they both are - Looking for someone to write the male role.

(Completely open - possible NC/ Romance/ Dark Romance/ Age Difference, etc..)

~~~~~

*She was always the overlooked one, the passed over one, the dutiful daughter and sister, the ever loyal best friend, the side kick. And she was getting pretty sick and tired of it. Research into the occult led to the summoning of a demon who was long gone from the mortal plane. She learned how to bind him to do her bidding, to get ahead but wherever her wishes went, chaos ensued sometimes humerious and other times cruel twists. But what happens when the demon breaks free of his bond? (Seeking a partner to write for the Demon)

(Possible NC; Possible dark romance; Very open)

~~~~~

*They had the perfect marriage - everyone said so. It didnt matter that he was several years her senior or that he'd paid her way through college, they were blissfully happy. He was sweet and loving, attentive and generous, and she should have been on top of the world. Only she wasnt. Only she had needs that werent being fufilled. She couldnt imagine what he would say if he knew the darker parts of her mind. Does she have the courage to tell him? Does she seek it out elsewhere behind his back and risk losing everything? ( Looking for someone to write the male role for this story)

(Romance; Age Gap; Possible D/s; Possible cheating; Possible NC - very open)

~~~~~

**He offers her everything she could ever want - a comfortable life, a generous monthly stipend, gifts galore and in exchange, she would give him fidelity and cater to his more eccentric whims and darker desires - and never ask for more than he's willing to give. What happens when she decides she wants more? (Looking to write this from both points of view, but strong preference on finding someone to play the male role)

(BDSM; sugar daddy; dark desires; possible romance)

~~~~~

**Something happened and she lost everything. He was the only one she could go to for help, but whats his price? And will he ever let her go once he's exacted it? - willing to write this from both male and female points of view (Edit - Now looking for someone to write the male role - female role taken)

(Possible: Dark romance; obsession; coercion; drama)

~~~~~
***She went missing and he had to move on with his life. Now she's returned. What will she find when she comes back? Has he moved on? What did she go through? Looking for someone to play the man left behind.

(Possible: Romance; Dark Romance; Deceit; Drama)

~~~~~
***A good relationship gone bad. Friends and lovers but something changes, insecurities grow. Tenderness turns to pain and laughter turns to tears. Love's highest points and lowest. - Open to two versions of this story from both male and female point of view Writing this concept with male POV - Looking now for someone to write the male POV

(NC; Dark Romance)

~~~~~
*They were HS Sweethearts in a small town. They left town to make it big in the music business. She succeeded, he failed. Does he ride her coat tails? Become jealous or resentful? Have a slice of life where he fully supports her? Looking for the failed musician for this story. (will write this story from male or female point of view)

(Possible NC; Possible dark romance; Love story)

~~~~~

Star Crossed Lovers - Two people who meet by chance and are kept apart by circumstance of who they are. Can they make it work? Will their families tear them apart?

(Possible: Forbidden Romance, dark romance; High Drama)

~~~~~

*She was innocent of the crime, but found guilty anyway. She did the only thing she could think of to do, she ran. Several years later she had started to build a new life for herself and met what she thought was the man of her dreams. But was he there just to find her and bring her back or have another motive? Details to be discussed with partner

(Possible: Violence, Romance, Dark Romance, Secrets)

~~~~~

A few settings/pairings that interest me with no specific plot attached:

Mafia settings ( Bodyguard/Boss's daughter/ Son/Daughter of rival families, etc..)
School Settings (College/HS (so long as the ages don't violate site rules))
Office Settings (Boss/Assistant / Rivals for promotions / etc..)
BDSM Club/Lifestyle backgrounds
Friend of the family / Stepfather/stepdaughter / Friends father/friend
Magical people in a modern world

Taken Plots

*A woman falls head over heels in love with a man, he doesn't know she exists (she could know him from work or elsewhere, open to discussion). He needs her, how could he possibly go on without him? She'll reveal herself in good time, when he's ready  - but will she be ready for the real him? (Looking for someone to write the male POV on this story)

(Stalking; Possible NC;  Possible Romance/Dark Romance)

~~~~~

*A couple was madly in love, they fit together in almost every possible way but she had one need that she didnt believe he could ever fufill, her desire to explore BDSM. She broke it off knowing she couldnt deny such a strong side of herself and tries to put him in the past, until she runs in to him some time later at a fetish club and he's with another woman. Now she wants him back. Details to be discussed with partner. (Looking for someone to write the male POV for this story)

(Possible: Romance; Heartbreak; D/s; BDSM; Jealousy)

~~~~~

**She witnessed a crime and testified against him. It was her civic duty. He was sentenced to jail where he died in a prison fight. His brother swore revenge - but first he wants to toy with her before he destroys her life as sure as she destroyed his brothers life. (Only seeking a partner to write the male POV on this story)

(NC to Extreme; Violence; possible dark romance; Open to discuss elements involved)
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Monthly Edit - Cleaned up thread - removed all taken and closed idea's

Daeva

Removed old and taken stories and updated with a new plot

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Daeva

Looking to add one or two more stories now that the muse has returned.

Daeva

Updating with new plot about cheating and redemption

Daeva