Chrystal, in the volunteer auction? Well spank me with a kipper!

Started by Chrystal, September 17, 2014, 08:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Did you read that correctly? Yep, you did:

Chrystal Is In The Auction!

Oh yush, I am selling my writing talents to the highest bidder. (They say everyone has a price... *snigger*)

Which is now open for bidding! Come on folks, I'm worth at least $11 - I have been told as much! *giggles*

This is the thread where you can find full details of my offerings

Instructions on how to bid (if in doubt, ask).

The auction rules.

Just so it's clear, I am taking TWO winners, on TWO different stories.

And if you want to bid on me, you need to PM Dim Hom to seek approval.

Now for a quick summary of my plot offerings. Please note that the plots and characters are not set in stone, but if you wish to depart from what I have put you will need to mention this to DH when requesting to be white-listed.

The Medicine Woman: A young native Canadian woman discovers that she has supernatural powers, and is helped by a female police officer to evade people trying to exploit her and persuaded to use her powers to help.

en sha' alelh (God Willing): A muslim girl in a strict muslim country falls in love with a Western woman. Knowing that discovery could meen the westerner being expelled and the girl put to death, how can they even contemplate a relationship?

Virus: In the world of cyberpunk, everyone has a microchip implanted in their brain. But when we can barely keep out phones and computers secure from viruses, what happens when a young woman, experimenting with her first implant in the early days of the technology, downloads a file containing a "Brain Worm" virus? And what will the woman who wrote the virus do to her?

Bird of Paradise: A different take on the Robinson Crusoe story: A wealthy heiress is shipwrecked on an uncharted island in the early 19th century. The island is not deserted, however. It is home to a single native woman who hides a dark secret.

The Power Behind The Throne: A young princess is suddenly elevated to the throne of a small (fictional) country by the death of her parents. Her aunt, wishing only to guide the young queen and help her gain confidence, becomes the power behind the throne, and in the royal bed chamber too.

Bidding opens on Saturday, but pre-registering of intent to bid is available.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Chrystal

Staff Approved...

I'm probably going to run out of funny bumps to put here eventually....!

Chrystal

Chrystal