Neithriel's Inklings and Desires

Started by Neithriel, July 08, 2016, 09:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neithriel

O v e r v i e w

Not actively looking for new stories at the moment. Although do not please respond in this thread, I would like to keep it clean and organized.

ALL OF THIS IS A MAJOR WIP AT THE MOMENT AND APT TO CHANGE --- SOON-ISH   

A b o u t   M e
~  *  ♥  *  ~

A bit about me - there is more information here at my O/o's. Do feel free to take a look. But to continue, I'm 30 something, female if it makes a difference.  There are several Kinks that I do enjoy - but before them I look for story, and plot. If we can create a beautiful plot with twists and turns, rises and falls, not to mention character growth I'm certain the sex that we write will be so much better.

~ I will do my best to respond to the rp as soon as I possibly can, for now I will promise at least once a week. I would like to be able to do more but it all depends on how many stories I pick up, and of course real life - for now lets settle for once a week, with the hopes of more. Real life happens, things happens, I understand this. Do please understand this for me as well. I will let you know if something does happen and I would like to know as well if it does for you. As of now, I am dealing with things as best I can. I am not able to give a response time. I'm dealing with random headaches, and other things. So for now my posting will be sporadic at best, at worst who knows. I'm doing the best I can with the medical conditions I'm dealing with, do please understand.

~ As for settings, I do have several that I enjoy - my favorite is medieval, medieval fantasy. I can go low or high fantasy - or historical. Although I can and do enjoy other settings as well, westerns, different era's for historical settings. Ancient Greece, Rome, or Imperial and the list goes on. I love historical, especially if we can mix a bit of fantasy. Science-fiction is one that I'm not that into, but I can do and enjoy it just a bit more uncertain on it.

~ To Cannon or Not to Cannon -- I can do either. Although I admit I'm a bit picky on the cannon settings I do play in. I do enjoy many different settings that I'll spell out a bit later down this line. If something isn't listed feel free to throw a idea at me.

~ All in all, I am friendly. I love talking, I want to chat. I love chatting, and I love getting private messages - so feel free. I promise I will respond, I will listen to your thoughts and I love getting them. Don't see something that completely steals your breath away - but you still want to offer a plot, or just to say that you enjoyed something or didn't?

W h a t   I   L o o k   F o r
~  ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~  ~

What do I look for from you? So many things. Lets start with something quite simple - be friendly. That is probably the most important thing to be. I love chatter, I think I've said that a few times.  But beyond this, there are a few more things that I do look for. Details. Can you provide them in your posts? Devil is always in the details and I quite enjoy seeing them. I'm not going to say I want a certain length of a reply - but I will say that one liners don't really do it for me. So pick something, do your best, and I'm certain we can reach a very happy medium.

~ Do please as well respect my boundaries, I will respect yours. If something is listed as a no, do not bring it up within the rp. If we spoke of something that was a no, do respect it as well. I will respect yours as well. Also do please let me know if you are not desiring to continue the story - role play. If your muse is not playing well with others just shoot me a PM, or if you have lost the desire to write with me do the same. I will not be upset and I'll happily place a story on hold if it will help and return when you are feeling up to it.

T h e   C h a r a c t e r s
*  ~ ♥ ~  *

The last bit of information I am thinking you may have a desire to know, before we continue into other things is the type of character I most enjoy playing and the type of characters I enjoy playing with.  For the most part I enjoy the characters that grow within the story - so picture a naive princess that had been held hostage by the King's rules, innocent and naive, suddenly married to the enemy warlord that takes over the castle and thrust into the world she has no idea about. She gets to grow as a person change from this innocent, to someone else. A hardened thief, or assassin that cares about no one suddenly falling in love with the White Knight... I assume you see where I'm going with this? I enjoy that type of growth - the character starting with certain desires, to be a simple housewife, mother to the children, and becoming a world traveler. That is the type of characters I most enjoy playing.

~ The type of characters I enjoy playing with are the same. Characters that grow - but always more dominant then they are submissive. That does not mean, that every role play I participate in needs the BDSM aspect - just the opposite, I just tend to not enjoy men that roll over. I enjoy love, devotion, and all the white picket fences one can have. But I want turmoil, I enjoy the opposites, in race, personality, and so on. Gives conflict - and conflict within stories are always amazing.

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Neithriel

Plots I'm currently Craving at the moment

G A M E   O F   T H R O N E S
~  ~   ~  ~ ~ ** ~ ~  ~   ~  ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ *

G a m e   o f   T h r o n e s  -  S o n g   o f   I c e   a n d   F i r e

I LOVE THIS SETTING, AND would enjoy writing within this setting. Some of the characters I would be willing to write as: Lyanna Stark, Sansa Stark, and Daenarys. Although I would be willing to write our own characters as well! There are so many ways to go, so many different directions and characters to play and enjoy! So many stories left untold that we can pick up!

~ I had a story that I started with another player that I would love to see through - Games of the North, only the first post is up for the game so it would be quite easy to recreate it for us as desired. This was suppose to be a intricate game of politics and intrigue. The two characters were suppose to be slightly related, in a play on the Sansa and Jon Snow relationship. My character was from a house that supported the Starks, and had been at the Red Wedding - she was the only surviving member of her own house and with her guardian is off to find safety. This safety was to be found in the man that her father raised, and together they were going to be struggling for the rise of the North and her house. Of course we can work on this, and edit the plot as desired for us -- but this plot I am strongly desiring or something similar to it. If interested please please message!

~ I am content to play within the current time line of the books - pick a time period and we can play that out, or perhaps we play in the past before the stories were created, or in our own future. We can pick who sits on the throne. Who do you think takes the throne? Jon Snow? Danny? Tywin? Another? Perhaps another player that has yet to show their face? What do you think?

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Neithriel

~ * ~ ♥ ~ * ~  ♥
MEDIEVAL FANTASY
these will be
a scattering of raw stories,
some will likely need more
work and fine tuning than
others.

All of these are rough drafts,
all of them need work and
I'm willing to work on them
with a partner. Do please
understand that. But also
- at least for now - I will
be playing the Female in
the scene, my partner will
be playing the Male. If at
some point, I do change
that  and I am willing to play
a male I will note it. So
without further ado, here are
my stories.

~ * ~ ♥ ~ * ~  ♥

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ *

S t o r i e s   o f   A v a l o n

THE LEGENDS OF CAMELOT, King Aruthur, The Lady in the Lake, Knights of the Round Table. Everything that fantastical stories should be. Perhaps something along this line? A story of a island castle, a belief for the men to fight for - women to shed a tear for. I am considering perhaps a veil that can be parted, a moment to peek into the legends. A woman drifting off by boat, perhaps evil has entered Camelot and she comes seeking a hero? Or perhaps someone enters Camelot?

~I would love to see a woman that had been born and raised on the little island, not knowing much of what the outside world, but she is coming to seek help. Dark magics, dark legends threatening the island. I am also considering perhaps the island is the place that the legends are kept safe. Or perhaps is the kingdom of Camelot? Could be either, and she comes to seek help to find someone worthy to return with her and to help save Camelot, who could be someone that is worthy of such a quest? I'm seeing high adventure, lots of intrigue and being unable to trust anyone. 

L o n g   F o r g o t t e n   M a g i c

IT IS RUMORED FAR into the forest, off a path that was long passed over by time itself, there rests a woman. A woman of power that has as well been long forgotten, her magic is as timeless as the sea and forest itself. The rumors of the woman's bloodline was forever spoken about, perhaps a Princess of the forgotten kingdom that lay in ruins deep within the forest itself. It is said she is the protector of the stories that she will never tell - who she is, what she desires, and what her plans are lay forever protected within the moss and leaves of the forest.

~ This is the story that I saw when I found this picture, as for what story comes from this that is up for debate. I'm thinking perhaps a man from the New kingdom happens on the woman, or perhaps he seeks her out for a gift a bit of her magic...and together they perhaps seek to bring the old kingdom back? A kingdom of magic and fantastical measures... Or perhaps something else? Do you see something else in this woman? Or for the man that will be with her?

T h e   F o r g o t t e n   S t o r y

THIS IS A STORY that I've been tossing around in my head for a few days. It needs a lot of work - and I'm throwing it out here, to see if someone else has any in put that they would like to add to make it better. It is a story of a noble, a woman that had been set in an arranged marriage from a young age, she had been but a child when her future was planned and set out before her. Her life was prepared for the man she was wed to in all but official ceremony. She had been trained for this one man, knowing that one day in her future he would return for her. Return and make her his wife. So she waited, and waited.Although the days passed, and she never saw the man that was her husband. Her father passed away in the war, and her mother joined him not long after - now alone in the world and lost - waiting for her husband that seemingly will never appear....

G a m e   o f   T h r o n e s  -  S o n g   o f   I c e   a n d   F i r e

I LOVE THIS SETTING, AND would enjoy writing within this setting. Now I have listed the cannon characters I would be willing to write as above - although, do not take that as if I'm unwilling to write our own settings and designs into the world as well. There are so many ways to go, so many different directions and characters to play and enjoy! So many stories left untold that we can pick up!

~ I am content to play within the current time line of the books - pick a time period and we can play that out, or perhaps we play in the past before the stories were created, or in our own future. We can pick who sits on the throne. Who do you think takes the throne? Jon Snow? Danny? Tywin? Another? Perhaps another player that has yet to show their face? What do you think?

V i k i n g s

I HAVE BEEN REWATCHING THE Vikings show, on History Channel and I must say, I'm in love. I want something with a viking. Now what you might ask? Anything...I mean look at this gentleman here, or perhaps not so gentlemanly and who wouldn't want to have a sweet romantic story with him - or maybe not so sweet and romantic. I'm not saying you have to play that guy, he was just very, very yummy when I first found him so he is here.  Now for the show, I love Ragnar and Rollo - but I do not want to play cannon just mentioning them. If I had to pick one I enjoy more it is Rollo, his character was perfect.

~ As for plot hooks I see several as possible but in this I'm willing to entertain any story idea that you perhaps as well.

~ One that I came up when speaking to another was quite simple - A Viking warrior goes into England, does as they did - raiding and stealing. This warrior kidnaps a woman and takes her back with him - perhaps a noble woman? Once she is returned to his home, she is of course a slave, and serves him in every way. I see a love triangle happening here - a Shield Maiden strong and desirable of course, also desires this warrior, and the English Slave over time as well falls for him - what happens when all three are thrown together?

~ Of course we could do just a simple story of a Strong Shield Maiden and her Warrior.

Neithriel

~ * ~ ♥ ~ * ~  ♥
FANTASY
All of these are rough drafts,
all of them need work and
I'm willing to work on them
with a partner. Do please
understand that. But also
- at least for now - I will
be playing the Female in
the scene, my partner will
be playing the Male. If at
some point, I do change
that  and I am willing to play
a male I will note it. So
without further ado, here are
my stories.

~ * ~ ♥ ~ * ~  ♥

W o r l d   o f   W a r c r a f t

I'VE PLAYED WORLD OF Warcraft since Wrath, enjoyed most of the expansions. I would be quite open to a role play set in this game. Perhaps cross fraction? I would be mostly interested in playing Blood elf, Night elf, or human. Depending on the story, I would quite enjoy having a human, blood elf, night elf, tauren, orc, or worgen partner. Of course depending we could also branch out to the other races as well. As for the story? Pick a expansion we can come up with many stories! Do you like playing Cannon characters? I can play a few as well, I'm certain we can find something to write together! Its the world of warcraft that we play!

~I'd love to do something with a High Elf and a Human - I'd prefer to play the High Elf in this situation. I would love to explore the relationship between the two different races. I am seeing perhaps a sweet romance between the two - something that is forbidden, perhaps he is a ranking noble and arranged to another but his heart is set to the High Elf.

D a u g h t e r   t o   t h e   S t a r s

STAR CROSSED LOVERS. I'M thinking perhaps two lovers torn by the threads of time, never fully allowed to be together, a spurned lover long ago placed a curse on the two. Through time, they have to lift this curse, but how? How can they be together when something always goes wrong?

I'm seeing two lovers, people that would move heaven and earth if they could to be together played through time and ages - fantasy ages if we desire. Time skips, perhaps, going from as example ancient Rome, to the future back to Ancient Egypt, time of story...and back again. It will take some communication between us but I'm sure we can figure it out! What is the curse? How do they lift it?

G r i m m   F a i r y   T a l e s

GRIMM FAIRY TALES, THERE is so much here I'd love to participate in. As a brief example, we could take out own version of Disney - Sleeping Beauty? What of Beauty and the Beast? Aladdin? Or even The Little Mermaid. Of course there are many more that I would be interested in, so take your pick, make a choice, and join in.

But there are other stories as well, the Darker stories that we could tell. Sleeping Beauty is a rather dark tale one that many know but I'm certain we could find our own take on that as well. Of course we can do others as well, I'm just listing a few. But can you tell I enjoy Sleeping Beauty? Little Mermaid is my favorite of all time, but I favor Beauty and the Beast as well...not to mention Beauty and the Beast. Just as a heads up.

Another, idea is also - Grimm the TV show. What if we did something like that? Or Happily ever after? I think that is the show, a place perhaps locked away from the rest of the modern world? A town lost somewhere in the middle of no where? Or perhaps right in New York City? Where fantasy meets reality? Where Happily Ever After just might actually be true, if one can defeat their private Dragons?

H u m a n s

RECENTLY I HAVE WATCHED the show Humans, on Amazon Prime. It is a interesting show - granted I am still on the first season. But the ideas of it I think could take on an amazing story. I will not ruin the show should anyone be watching it but these are the ideas I do have.

~ Stealing the idea of sentient A.I.'s - in other words a A.I that can feel and think. Perhaps humans, that have for one reason or another, been turned into A.I. A conscious A.I think of what could happen from it all. The scientiests that would desire her, to look into her, a human that had been wiped completely supposedly - but some how retained her humanity. It needs a lot of work...but I am interested in this and would enjoy a story wrapped around this ideal.

"Brigadoon Bridge," photography and         
digital art by Michael Heath         

B r i g a d o o n   B r i d g e

I THOUGHT I'D OFFER SOMETHING a bit different tonight, that I ran across yesterday.  The theme of Brigadoon is a familiar one, from a musical and movie and the mid-50s about a Scottish town that only appeared for a day every hundred years. And what happened on that day when young men from the present found their way there.  I think there are all sorts of delicious possibilities for such a tale, but I'll leave it in the eye and the mind of the beholder.

This is what Geraint wrote, and I've looked into the tale and spoken of course to Geraint - who gave me permission to use this.  As such I would like to offer this as a possible situation for a story, I would love to see someone modern, a man to get pulled into the past and meet a medieval woman - let him remain there in the past for a year in the story, and then together perhaps they step into his time.

Neithriel

Neithriel

T A K E N  S T O R I E S

L o n g   L i v e   T h e   K i n g

"LONG LIVE THE KING~" The chants echo through the halls before the silence rings more loudly then any battle cry could have. The man had sat on the throne longer then any before him had, the man was rumored to have lived through four life times. At least three wives died before he had - and that left many children, many sons all vying for the sacred chair that sits within the castle of white stone. The women all hustle, and whisper speaking softly in hushed whispers plotting and trying to rise their husbands and son's to position, each siding with one son or another - marriage proposal's offered, denied and accepted, dealings and schemes all abound as the old King slowly takes his final few breaths.

~ Will we play one of the Princes? Or perhaps an outsider trying to move to the chair? Perhaps another country...there are many options that could be taken with this.  Many different paths to take, and different designs waiting for us. What will our choices be?

~ I am seeing perhaps the youngest Prince, one that shouldn't be next in line for the throne suddenly making his way through the numerous brothers. He shouldn't be, of course, which leads into the story - our characters, Your character being the middle Prince and oddly enough finding himself next in line with the woman he is engaged to marry - the woman that suppose to marry his eldest brother, a Princess from another Kingdom. The two had hardly spoken before this - and the engagement goes to the prince that will take the throne. Now together, they have to figure out what is happening to the Princes - and deal with the fact they are suddenly thrown together.

A   T h o u s a n d   W o r d s

I DO NOT HAVE MUCH for this right now, but I will say this is something that interests me highly. I'm looking for a story around this picture, I have a few thoughts that I'm thinking about, and will get them up here shortly but I found this and couldn't wait to post it. I'd love to hear if you have any thoughts! Feel free to PM me with what you are thinking!

~ A concubine, daughter to a much lesser lord taken by the King. A woman set to kill the King, revenge for a death that happened long ago her brother taken and killed for a treason he did not commit. Although what happens after when she is waiting in the room for her King, dagger in hand, her King stepping into the room - what does he do? Is there a medium they can reach? Will she be tortured in his dungeons? Perhaps he takes mercy? Perhaps there was a greater plan in motion? Did the King even know of her brother? Or is there greater politics in play?

Neithriel

~ Updated and still looking for partners ~

Neithriel

Neithriel

~ Added a bit of information and plots to the ideas and set up the Craving post.