[MUL] District 9 - F seeking "M"

Started by Dalia, August 23, 2009, 09:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalia

After coming home from district 9, I was a little disturbed by the gore and violence, but blown away by the outside Hollywood gritty story telling. The movie stuck with me, but one part of it did so very unexpectedly: the phrase "inter-species prostitution" - not so much the prostitution as the inter species bit.

I'd like to play a young MNU worker on her first trip to D9. It would be set before the events of the film - in the dirty and dangerous slums.

The anatomy of the outlanders is different from humans, but all the aliens were referred to as males, and the shot of the prostitute in the film is female, which would lead me to believe that some sort of male prawn/human female sex is possible (essentially, I'm assuming there's something cock-like under their plating).

Whether you want to be a more intelligent prawn (like Christopher) and do a more romantic thread (say he spares her from getting torn to shreds when a fight breaks out, and she returns to see how he's mending from the fight) or be a near mindless drone who just wants to enter something (pins her down when she takes a wrong turn) - that's entirely up to you. I'm flexible. I'd just ask that you be literate. Talented writers get favoritism. 

taken - but feel free to write me with more ideas :)