Revive our Erotic Wrestling league! ( 1-on-1 or multi )

Started by Mia Saisyu, April 30, 2007, 10:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

I'm definitly down with having a pre-existing Federation "invaded" by another... something akin to the WW/WCW takover, or the more recent return of ECW... it gives a chance to infuse some new blood into things, but a reason for old characters to be around still...

Oh we've got some interesting matches planned indeed...  ;D

But thread hijacking means joining...  ;)

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Xerial

I'm cursing myself right now, because the memory stick I've got my rule tweaks and test-matches on is somewhere where I'm not sure where it is...

New tweaks seems to work ok without the one untested element, though... hype might be a work in progress...

Lirliel

*Sighs* Where did  you last see it? *groans... Men*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Xerial

It's either sitting on my desk in class (as it's got my NES and SNES emulators on it, which keep me sane), or it's in my uniform pants pocket hanging in my closet... I seem to be too lazy to check...  :P

Lirliel

*Cracks whip* GIT! Go check your pants... alright.. *groans* maybe this will get you moving. If you get it, I'll flash you okay? :P

Xerial

And off I run... and if it's not in my pants I'm half tempted now to go break into the school!  ;D

Lirliel

Xerial

And wadda you know, it was hiding in my pants...  8) Flashing time!

I'm sorting through the existing threads at the moment, since an integration's the current plan... I'm going to be creating a unification thread to link things together, a new roster page, and likely an intro to the "Old Regime" and how things stand at the start of this new chapter... that thread'll likely be a "News" style thread with in-world headlines...

First order of in game business is going to be deciding an inaugural champion...

Lirliel

*Groans* Alright... *Flashes Xerial*

Hmm good, sounds like a plan :) After that we can sort everything together, make a News thread etc. indeed and we'll be under way.

As for a champion.. hmm.. who had the most wins in the last game? Or.. putting it wrongly, who was the most uber character build.

Xerial

I was thinking that'd be a good judge of things... who, of those still involved, had the best record... of course the first challenge for that'll be coming soon enough... I plan on keeping a "card" and "PPV" style cycle going, one whereby the top championship is subject to challenge at least every PPV...

Lirliel

*Nods* That might be best, only the very best can challenge the top Champion./

Amberghylles

I'd be interested in playing if there's still room.  I was in the original game but that was around the time I had to drop off the forums due to an overabundance of Real Life (tm) unfortunately.

Xerial

There's definitly room, plenty more in fact. I've yet to finish up the re-organizing and story ramp-up, but there's room for as many people as want to put time into this... I see the roster as being a fluid thing, in fact...

Amberghylles

Cool.   :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the rule tweaks.

Lirliel

Zaer Darkwail

I think Nursie had most win records along whit the dark skinned female combatant (does not recall name now). Golden Lion sadly tough had not winned many matches but he had good enough looks so he may have been employed to future matches.

Xerial

The Golden Lion was a victim of bad luck 's all... I can definitly see him as a contender still, if he's who you'd like to play...

So far it's looking like the Nurse has the most wins, followed by Kitsune... which makes Liriel the incumbant champ either way...  ;D

Lirliel

Amberghylles

Xerial

Aye, it's either the Nurse or Kitsune... both were tied, record-wise...

I'm working on the archival/link thread at the moment, and soon will be posting a slew of new threads... first shall come the new OOC thread, so everyone can get into things... all new threads are going to be marked [EWF: New Era]

Rayve13

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 09, 2007, 01:57:11 AM
I think Nursie had most win records along whit the dark skinned female combatant (does not recall name now). Golden Lion sadly tough had not winned many matches but he had good enough looks so he may have been employed to future matches.

The other woman was Vice, and I would have been there too if not for a little bad luck here and there, then me dropping out of everything. Grrrrr...

ZK

I was going to play originally, but the mechanics of the game itself is what kept me away, it looked awfully complicated.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Xerial

The rules do seem hefty, but once you get into the swing of things it's quite the ellegant system. I'm still re-engineering the threads at the moment, archiving the old, splitting the character/rule/challenge thread into three seperate and clear entities... look for everything to be somewhat in place tonight...  ;D

Zaer Darkwail

Good, provide us then link to the game when it is done :).