Facebook has vanished?

Started by Oniya, December 10, 2012, 05:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Okay, so I went to check my Facebook page (gotta see if George Takei has any new funnies up!) and got a 'Problem loading' message.  At first, I thought it might be my end - the little Oni is listening to YouTube as she cuts out letters, and that can cause lag.  So, I popped over here and hit a thread I'd never been to.  Came up no problem.  So, I head off to 'Down for Everyone Or Just Me', and put in both facebook.com and www.facebook.com

I got the message:

Huh? http://www.facebook.com doesn't look like a site on the interwho.

Anyone else able to access?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lilias

I just loaded just fine. That's weird.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

Very odd.  It eventually cycled to 'It's not just you!' and finally came back a few minutes ago.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Star Safyre

It was being wonky for me, too.  Seems all better now!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones