What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

cucumbers with pepper on them...oranges are next!!

SerpentKiss

You know Chips? Well you know French Fries? Well you know how big the bags of French Fries are?

<_<

>_>

*whispers* I'm having an entire bag

Lovebug

Kalen

toasted English muffin with melted butter, peanut butter, and some molasses. 

Kalen

Leftover boiled potatoes.. cut in chunks.  Seasoned with butter, steak spice, onion and garlic powders. 

Jefepato

Last night I whipped up some orange roughy flavored with garlic, Lawry's salt, and garlic.

Whenever you think you've added enough garlic, you need more.  That's a rule to live by.

Kalen

Last night, I took some steak, and cubed it.. then marinated it.. put those succulent chunks of meat onto skewers with green and orange peppers, red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

These succulent morsels I popped on the grill, and brushed them tenderly with bbq sauce.  Absolutely perfect shish kabobs.. was a good night.

Bliss

had a boston creme donut for breakfast... and it was just right. A thick sweet layer of chocolate icing upon the puffy warm pastry of the donut, filled the exactly proper amount of gooeycreme that squished across the tongue without dribbling down the chin and shirt.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Grilled steelhead trout, marinated in lemon butter with pepper.  Wild rice with peas, corn and carrots; and sinfully delicious skillet cornbread.  Enjoyed on the patio in the South Florida heat.  Divine!

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Last night, I noshed on white cheddar popcorn with fresh red twizzlers... nice. 

Bliss

I had 15 slices of micriwaved bacon and a little chocolate Donette for breakfast. Time to find some coffee...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

you.. had 15 slices of bacon?!?  15?!?!? 

Oh my GAWD.

Bliss

Yeah... *shiftshuffle* ....so?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*grins*  No reason... I just want to put you on a sandwich, now.

Bliss

Good luck finding bread big enough. *coffeeslurp*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*grins*  I have my sources!

ShrowdedPoet

I don't cook very much any more because I'm gone from home and have unsatisfying fast food.  Blah. . .  But I want some roasted chicken with peppers and onions and garlic. . .mmmmm. . .I'm so hungry. . .one meal a day is NOT enough!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Bliss

I just hit up the snack machine for lunch... Honey Mustard & Onion sourdough pretzels.

My breath is so awesome!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

A chocolate, peanut butter and peanut GRANOLA bar.  niiiice.

Greenthorn

Cucumbers and cheddar cheese..good snack!

Sethite

Gonna make scrambled eggs with onion and bacon. It's damn unhealthy and fatten, but I really like it.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Kalen

Last night, I took Bliss's example.. had 4 slices of bacon on toast slathered in peanut butter.  mmmm.

This morning?  Cinnamon roll with frosting!

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on May 02, 2008, 06:47:36 AM
Last night, I took Bliss's example.. had 4 slices of bacon on toast slathered in peanut butter.  mmmm.

Bacon on toast with peanut butter?? *boggle* Thought I'd heard it all...

Raisin Bran with skim milk for breakfast.

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Toasted bagel with honey walnut cream cheese, and fresh cut melon slices.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

Bacon on toast with peanut butter is good, but you know what is better?

A bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter.  In Lafayette where I grew it up, they called it the Duane Purvis, after the football player (don't expect anyone to know him) who used to eat it every day to bulk up.  Is sooooo yummy.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.