Gender Bending Fun [F/M M/M F/F]

Started by PureImagination, July 21, 2010, 12:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureImagination

I want to try a few gender bending RPs here on E.
:3

I've got a few ideas lined up for different series [all will be more AU than anything else] that I'd like to try out.

I WILL ALSO DO ORIGINAL GB RPS WITH PEOPLE!

Inayasha and the gang are out enjoying a nice sunny day when Shippo comes running to find them all. A boy has come out of the Bone Eater's Well and he has a shard of the jewel on his person. Curious, Inayasha and the group heads to see who this boy might be. Everyone, meet Kazuo Higurashi. He can see pieces of the jewel so Ina decides to seduce the poor male into helping her find all the jewel fragments so she can finally become a full demon. [same basic plot as the real show, just female Inuyasha and male Kagome.]

The Elder messed up again! He was working on some sort of new weapon when Rosette and Chrono walked into the lab. With a sudden POOF and a large amount of smoke, the two found themselves as the opposite sex! Chrono freaked right on out while Rosette enjoyed the change. The girl...errr....guy even changed his name to Ros while Chrona simply changed one letter in her name. Oh the adventures they'll have now. Not to mention the odd emotions!

A spell goes terribly wrong in potions and gender bending occurs. Lots of fun here.

**CRAVE**
So what happens when the Sailor Senshi experience a little gender bending? Lots of fun with wardrobe malfunctions and drama.
I'm willing to play any of the characters. Just tell me who you want to play as and we can work out a plot.

PureImagination

Haha. Edited this to save thread space. Gender Bending FTW!

DKDBSD

Gender bending is fun but I'm not that good with any of these series or one on ones. Though unless you don't like groups maybe we could create gender bending or change rp.

PureImagination

We can always do an original Gender Bending situation. Anything you have in mind?

I'm not big on group RPs.

DKDBSD

Quote from: PureImagination on July 22, 2010, 09:29:07 AM
We can always do an original Gender Bending situation. Anything you have in mind?

I'm not big on group RPs.

May I ask why? I find that often it ends up with me leading and I run out of ideas. >.> Maybe I've been unlucky or maybe not I don't know. Erm we could try and do my Lingerie knights rp as a one on one its a magical girl setting.

iroleplayyaoi

I'm not really into gender bending roleplays [at least not until now lol] and I'm much more into m/m, but I think I would like to try the Inuyasha idea. It's been so long since I've seen the anime/read the manga and Inuyasha was my favorite character, but I think I'd rather play the male Kagome, since I'm into playing males more and stuff. xD

PureImagination

@DKDBSD :: Why am I not into group RPs? My muses are finicky and I don't like holding people back.

@iroleplayyaoi :: We could do a Inuyasha/Male Kagome RP if you wish. PM me and we can talk more.

DKDBSD

Quote from: PureImagination on July 22, 2010, 09:35:57 AM
@DKDBSD :: Why am I not into group RPs? My muses are finicky and I don't like holding people back.

@iroleplayyaoi :: We could do a Inuyasha/Male Kagome RP if you wish. PM me and we can talk more.

Oh I see well that's a fair enough reason. It does make it difficult to find a descent group rp the key I've found is the amount of people. My most successful (still going) is three of us and we're all playing a third of the cast good, bad and the fodder. Anyways I have no major idea in mind except for the lingerie knight one. It would mean playing multiple characters. Maybe each play a gender bent character each and go from there. I should add I'm fond of yuri is that a problem?

Rune

I wouldn't mind doing some gender bending roleplay, but I'm afraid I don't know any of the source material you have listed.