closed

Started by Chiarra, May 29, 2014, 12:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Rules:

1.  No one liners. (Though I do understand the occasional few.)

2.  Have decent grammar and spelling.  (Not a Nazi, but I begin to lose interest if I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.)

3.  Please be dedicated.

I do not have a set time period or world that I would like to play this in.  Whether it be fantasy or realistic medieval, I will be willing to discuss this.  But ultimately, I do want there to be a language barrier.

Taken by a brute, who she had no common tongue with, Melody was forced to reconcile that her life was with this man for however long it took.  Will she try and runaway and make her life hers, or will the two, despite their many differences, find love with one another?

Okay, so I see this going many ways.  He could be a barbarian who kidnapped her or her father could have given her to him to make peace, or perhaps he's the king of another country and they've had an arranged marriage.  Pretty much anything you can come up with.  We'll work this out and plan it together.  Please, please, please pm me if you are interested.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List