Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Because I will rather go to hell by my own free choice, than have to conform to the moral codes of others for eternity. If I didn't get to vouch for their holiness then I am not interested in their opinion of mine.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

CupofJoe

Because I call everyone 'daddy' regardless of gender, just because it makes people uncomfortable.

RedRose

Quote from: CupofJoe on July 06, 2017, 03:12:19 PM
Because I call everyone 'daddy' regardless of gender, just because it makes people uncomfortable.

rofl that would make me laugh
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Nico

Probably because I love coffee (and some other things) way too much.   XD

Trigon

Endorphin

Isn't that where all the fun people go?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Hawk

Because I rebelled against God?

St. Michael is wicked strong.
“The wild hawk stood with the down on his beak
And stared with his foot on the prey.”

O/O
Ideas

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Bruja

I am too stupid to save myself the misery of actually having faith in other people. Good intentions and all that...

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Knightshadow

Because I love another who is fobidden to me....
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

William Blake

To quote Malory Archer: "Oh, name a noun."

Or, rather, in this case, "reason".

Autumn52

Quote from: Rapt on July 11, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
I am too stupid to save myself the misery of actually having faith in other people. Good intentions and all that...

This is why I am going to hell too.

*hugs for Rapt*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Phantomhive

It's simple  I'm  going to neither.

Heaven dont want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Raziel

Well I was told by a priest a long time ago that I was going to hell, ever since then I've just been enjoying the ride doing whatever I want so yeah many reasons.

Captain Maltese

Because I do a little victory dance of glee every time a priest, monk, nun, imam or rabbi is put in prison for sexual misconduct or economic swindling. Come on, read me a sermon about virtues - from behind those bars.

By now my living room floor is getting a shallow circle in the middle.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

Because I threatened physical harm to a few people over the last couple of weeks. I enjoyed the look of terror in their eyes a little to much. I'm just not a nice person sometimes.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CassieBear

Because I sit there and bitch to the pharmacist about people who use the 'woe is me' excuse to not be able to pay for meds... while I'm on the exact main insurance plan that they are. The copays are less than $5. But yet... they can buy alcohol and cigarettes and are completely unappreciative to the services they are provided. Told someone it was going to take an hour to fill a script because I had others already in line and you don't get to jump to the front of the line JUST because you're an impatient fool. Called at least three times that day.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Autumn52

Because I let the little things get to me. Then I lose my temper and cursed at an idiot who cut me off in traffic. That isn't so bad but what makes it worse is that there were two children in the car. *very sorry for my actions*

Bruja

Gluttony...pure and simple. I love pizza and beer...these things will never change.

RedRose

Quote from: Xandi on July 27, 2017, 02:41:41 AM
Because I let the little things get to me. Then I lose my temper and cursed at an idiot who cut me off in traffic. That isn't so bad but what makes it worse is that there were two children in the car. *very sorry for my actions*

As a French, I'm constantly annoyed at those parents not using seatbelts and/or carseats...

OT:Because I'm a flirt.

BentLycan93

Because I always like eating the last cookie in the box or jar.

Quezvax

Because I'm in love with everyone.

... and I blamed my sister for eating the cookies once.
Kinks! Ideas!  A/A
Should you decide to ghost me, I will respect your wishes and leave you be.  However, I promise that never shall I ghost you.

Autumn52

Because I still haven't learned not to let people affect my moods. I get mad and slam around when it is my own fault for letting things get to me.

*DO NOT ENJOY SARCASM OR SNOTTY COMMENTS*

Captain Maltese

(Percy grabs William; Baldrick takes a crucifix and hits him with it.)
Edmund: Well, well, let's take Hell: You know, Hell isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be.
Graveney: What?
Edmund: No, no, no, no. No; you see, the thing about Heaven, is that Heaven is for people who like the sort of things that go on in Heaven, like, uh, well, singing, talking to God, watering pot plants.
Graveney: Ew...
Edmund: Whereas Hell, on the other hand, is for people who like the other sorts of things: adultery, pillage, torture -- those areas.
Graveney: Really?
Edmund: Mm! Give your lands to the crown, and once you're dead, you'll have the time of your life!
Graveney: Adultery? Pillage? Through all eternity?
Edmund: Yep!

(quote fondly stolen from a Blackadder episode)