I'm back with ideas.

Started by CriminalMinds, October 24, 2010, 05:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Okay, so I'm back after a small break and have an idea to start me off on the forums again. Hopefully someone takes an interest in it.

She's the daughter of a wealthy businessman. He's known to be a greedy man that doesn't care about much except power, money and his daughter. Why does he care about his daughter so much? Because she's blind. Perfect for getting away with murder, right?

That's what they thought? The gang that decided they would kidnap her for ransom. She couldn't see them so wouldn't be able to give away their surroundings or identities. She wouldn't escape because she'd have no idea where she was, though they were still going to tie her down just to make sure.

Everything seems perfectly planned. Until he falls for her. The mastermind behind the whole kidnapping. She's nothing like her father. She's just a delicate flower that doesn't belong in his world. And unfortunately she's fallen for him as well. So what happens?

Interested, then let me know of any ideas and stuff that you may have for this :)

GloomCookie

I can sum this up really quick.

Goons: "Boss, can we play with her a bit?"
Boss: "No!  I love her!  She's mine!"
Daughter: I hope he's got a nice package.

Dad: "Get my daughter back!"
Bounty Hunter: "Sure thing.  Can you validate my parking?"

Goons: "Some badass is killing us!"
Boss: "Shit!  And all I got to was second base!"

Bounty Hunter: "Here's your daughter back"
Dad: "Good work.  Here is money."
Bounty Hunter: "And here's the dumbass who took her."
Dad: "Kill him"
Daughter: "No!  I love him!"
Dad: "That's adorable sweetums.  Kill him slowly then."
Boss: "Damnit!"
My DeviantArt