Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

*Puts a Closed sign on the window, Shuts the Tavern* and then has fun with Kanrya

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on July 31, 2009, 06:38:28 PM

You are evil.

My boyfriend says the same thing.

Ok, if it IS, in fact, a tie.  I change my vote to Kip.

Trieste

Ryven

Trieste

He is a shining example of manhood that you should be following.

... what?

Kip

Don't listen to her Ryven...

She's trying to twist your mind!

O:)

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on July 31, 2009, 08:40:57 PM
He is a shining example of manhood that you should be following.

... what?

He hates the inny bits though.  ::)

Trieste

Good thing I'm really awesome on the outie bits, too.

What? That makes no sense!

Ryven

He finds women attractive, but the idea of vagina repulses him.  He likes to come in the back door, if you know what I mean.  *wink wink nudge nudge*  ;)

Trieste

Transgirlenstein

Hey, the backdoor is awesome.

>.>

<.<

*flees with Trieste*
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

LadySky

*comes running in offering her back door*

I love the back door action!  ::)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

The village finally comes to a decision on who to lynch. After much discussion and debate, they pick poor Kanrya up and drag her off, tying a large boulder to her body tightly before carrying the bundle off to the nearby lake. They throw her in, expecting a wolf to transform and reveal themselves before it can happen, but Kanrya does not.

After tossing the bundle into the water and watching the final bubbles of air pop, they hang their heads and head back to town, knowing that Kanrya was not a werewolf at all. They search the hut she'd chosen as her own, and finding nothing special, they conclude that Kanrya was a peasant.

With heavy hearts the people file away from the gathering point, some going to drown their sorrows in alcohol, others going to bed.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • precious
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles:
  • 2 Werewolves (May be more from the Aplha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 2 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Ryven watches the boulder sink with Kanrya attached to it, not expecting anything.  When she doesn't surface, he glances to the others with a perturbed look.

"Mm-hmm..."  He said under his breath before heading back to his hut.

Trieste

(( Erm, it says Kanrya in one place and precious in others. ))

Okay, so EvilPixie, Saku, and Ladysky - I would look with hard suspicion on the person that convinced you to change your votes to Kanrya. I'm sure that person is telling you that Kanrya was the halfbreed.

Hmmm.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Ryven

Autumn Sativus

The town sleeps peacefully for a night, no sound or commotion to be heard. When they wake they gather at their usual spot to begin the day's routine. First is the role call. As they near the end of the list they begin to think they are out of the clear, until the final name is unable to be found. Trieste is missing from the group.

They move quickly to search her home and the surrounding town, finding nothing of body until they reach the entrance to the town. A silver sheild lays strewn aside at the gate, a trail of blood beginning just next to it. As the town follows the trail they come accross different organs from the body, finally seeing the remains of Trieste at the edge of the woods, her innards thrown about carelessly.

It is apparent from the sheild, that the town no longer has a Guardian.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • precious
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent

Remaining Roles:
  • 2 Werewolves (May be more from the Aplha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 2 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world

Ryven

Well, let's get this underway, shall we?

Josietta

Kip

Kipoc trailed along behind everyone else, the sheet he clutched around him dragging in the dirt.  Looking at the remnants of Trieste, he sighed sadly and looked around at the villagers.

"Precious is to blame for all of this...  I'm sure." he said, eyes downcast.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

Walks out of her house hung over and stand by Kip runs to the tree line and gets sick from such a sight ....

Autumn Sativus

Just so that everyone is clear, due to the circumstances, I would like you let you know that Rockin was actually a peasant. He was not a halfbreed. They may or may not be at large still.
Us against the world

Transgirlenstein

Breaks into tears at the sight of a dead Trieste.  "You are all fools!  We knew who the werewolf was and now our guardian is dead!! Josietta must die!"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

LadySky

I believe precious was responsible for this horrible deed. I know many believe Josi to be evil but I am sure she is innocent of these charges. I may be wrong but my gut tells me precious is dangerous.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

DarkAngel