Which nick doesn't belong

Started by Captain Maltese, February 19, 2008, 02:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Nope, was used as a sign in for a short time., many years ago....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Stevej101

*has his illusions of Evli shattered*
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Elvi

OOPS..sorry missed sherona's post.

Captain Molly Fairweather, Duchess of Adelaina Isle.

My live roleplay character, that I have now had for eight years and of course use it as my sing on for the Laurien trust roleplay and information boards.
Molly and Fairweather Friend were also used on other sites that were not related, but included people who knew me as her.

Elvi

Awwww.....Steve....
Would it help if you knew that her 'true name' was Corvid Corvidax?

Elvi

Nooooo......Hel, the guardian of the Underworld, took in anyone who didn't go to Valhalla when they didn't die in battle....now why wouldn't I use that?

I'm not sure you're going to get this one, should I tell?

Garreth

Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Elvi

Awwwwww Garreth, no that's an official sign in on a family chat thingy...saved using all our three names.

BadForm

As this was last posted to in 2008, I'm guessing the last player to offer nicknames is no longer here. Certainly they didn't respond to the last guessers. However, I like the look of this game so I'll offer some of my own.

Wiggy
MrBig
Psycho
RAT
Totemus
Paganus
King Fly

I'll leave it there since adding too many others could mean too many to guess from.
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0