Her Little Kitten

Started by Sabby, December 04, 2007, 08:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Heres my idea. Its a little vague in one particular area (an important one at that) but we can work that out.

A woman is a highly paid scientist in a hush hush lab. The one problem is that her routine is never set too far in advance. So, while she knows when to go to work and when to stay home for the next week or so (sometimes only a few days) everything else is on short notice. At any time, she could be called on to work for days at a time, then be home and without work for days at a time. Or sometimes, she will have a fairly normal work roster, with 9am-5pm days. But, as its been said, it changes, all the time, and theres never anymore then few days notice, sometimes even only a few hours.

So, she is always ready to rush off, and so aside her high pressure, high stress job, she is lonely and bored at home. So... and heres the part that needs fleshing out...

Through some means, almost asurredly scientific ones, she makes herself a companion. A 16 year old boy with the ears and tail of a cat. He cannot speak, but he is very loyal, very affection, and very playful. He lives only for his creator, happily keeping her company on her times at home, and learning to maintain the house and generally serve her in any way.

She treats him much like a pet, pampering him with love and expensive toys and food, but she will also punish him if he gets disobedient. He frets and gets miserably when she has to go away, and usually will sleep by the door, or just be near it, waiting for her to come home.

They both love each other very much, and though she must keep him in line, like with any pet, she happily pampers him and smothers him in love, and in return, he will satisfy her needs for companionship, in both tame and more naughty ways.

Yes, I know... no plot could possibly excuse this >.> but cat boys are so cute ^_^ and I've never tried a full blown cat boy character before, though I have play them, only as more human characters. So, if you like cute, cuddly, warm feeling games, this is it ^_^

Hope you enjoy the game, whoever it is that signs up.

Mia

*raises her hand*

If you want me that is.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Sabby

Well, I'd love to have you in the scientist role :) your ons and offs are a little vague though... are you ok with an overly protective and loving relationship, and with things like dressing him up because she finds it cute? If so, feel free to add me to your MSN/Yahoo (if you have it) and we can add some polish to the story.

Hope to see it up soon ^_^