Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

forbiddenfruit

I've got a crush on someone.....

blue bunny sparkle

LateNightKiss

I went to the beach today with the intention of catching a tan.
I passed tan and went straight to "ouch!"
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

I slept the whole day away, and I am not the least bit sorry  ;D

Harley

I was nearly driven mad today, and will most likely nearly lose my sanity by the end of the week.   

boegiboe

I injured my back in October and I still haven't fully recovered. I can't do all the physical things I love doing.

DJXTESX

I have the strangest / randomset dreams yet I wake up refreshed as if nothing happened XD.

olive

My roots are out of control, I need to bleach my hair but I'm too lazy.  :-)

SinfulAngel

I havent slept since Tuesday, however i'm beginging to feel it and will probably crash in the next few hours.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Yep, this is a duplicate

I have been practicing lucid dreaming and this morning I smacked the pillow angrily because I failed grrr!

Azhdeen

I dreamt of what I would do the the thiefs that stole my scooter, just this morning, if I had realized they were there sooner.

Wolf O Donnel

I was stupid and work and ended up stabbing my left thumb right in the joint with a stanley blade

Belle33

Ouch!

I ignored a phone call and still haven't returned it. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

I felt sick today and couldn't bare being on my feet for 6 more hours. My boss is a sort of...Tough cookie, I knew she wouldn't let me go if I came with the old "I don't feel well". So I put my best foot forward and let the water works begin. No one can say no to a crying woman.
I felt bad after, but my body thanked me for it.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

ArtemisHighmore

I used to make cheese when I was in college and I miss it dearly.

Sybl

I used to sculpt chocolate eagles for weddings- I miss that.

blue bunny sparkle

i want to go sit in a cave where no one can find me.

LateNightKiss

I have the house to myself for the first time since summer started.

WhiteTigerForever

I am dealing with a totally bored 6 year old that just put sparkly decorations in my hair and crayola colored my toenails green, along with a hair brushing that just makes me look and feel fabulous... ::) :-X
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

LateNightKiss

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 09, 2011, 06:39:05 PM
I am dealing with a totally bored 6 year old that just put sparkly decorations in my hair and crayola colored my toenails green, along with a hair brushing that just makes me look and feel fabulous... ::) :-X

Sign me up for the "Princess Make-Over"
Haha.

WhiteTigerForever

lol, thank...*want to launch in to singing, "I feel pretty, ooooh so pretty..."

She is also convinced that the People from the Disney channel are coming to our house to give her a total makeover to make her look like one of the Disney Princesses.. lol  ;D

LateNightKiss

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 09, 2011, 07:19:34 PM
lol, thank...*want to launch in to singing, "I feel pretty, ooooh so pretty..."

She is also convinced that the People from the Disney channel are coming to our house to give her a total makeover to make her look like one of the Disney Princesses.. lol  ;D

My nieces and little sister are in the same predicament. They also want me to record them dancing and send it to Disney in hope that they'll show it on TV. lol.

WhiteTigerForever

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh yea and them making you listen to them singing very badly off key, with their whole heart... and you have to tell them how wonderful they are... but are cringing inside...

LateNightKiss

*Staring with a look of endearment* You so 'get me'
;D