iRawr's Official Testosterone Search M/M

Started by iRawr, August 28, 2012, 12:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iRawr

Ello' Everyone

I wont be making this part long, so here I go. I'll be looking for some one on one's in threads/boards only.
I think using the messaging system would be a bit different here and I just don't feel the need to keep anything private.
Now I will say I do enjoy using images, and I prefer real unless it's stated "Anime." I hardly ever go below two paragraphs
for a post and my limit is how much I feel like writing. I'd like it if you gave me no one liners, and at least a paragraph for
me to work with. I will always give you more than enough so it shouldn't be all that hard. For information on my ON's &
OFF's followed by other things I like GO HERE.. I do have a life outside of this so it may take me a few days
to reply please do not bug me every waking moment.

If you have any plot ideas, or pairings don't be afraid to send me a message. I'm always open to new things and lets see
where it goes. Down below I will have some pairings, fandoms and picture plots I'd like to try. Now I love sex just as much
as the next in a story line but lets not let it over power the story at hand. Unless it's simply all about the sex... You will
notice I enjoy being the older character and yes that often is viewed upon as the more dominant one. Most of my characters
are yes dominants, but that does not mean they are always tops, and it does not mean they are cruel bastards who have
no hearts. I enjoy seeing the bottom in control just like I enjoy a nice power struggle.

Also notice how this is still in work and will be updated as time goes on with new plots, pairings and what not as I think of them.
I'm still new to this site and learning the ropes.

iRawr

Pairings

Fandom
  • Teen Wolf

• Stiles x Derek

• Danny x Matt

• Jackson x Isaac

• Danny x Isaac

• Chris x Peter
    Pairings
  • Original

• Father x Son