A Hero Rises(Seeking Female Superhero Character)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 26, 2012, 05:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

It is the year 2013, and our city is beset on all sides by  corrupt officials, vicious gangs, and other evil villains. The police, fighting enemies from within as well as without are overwhelmed, under-equipped, and utterly unable to protect and serve many areas of our once great city. Every day the newspapers are filled with stories of violence, crime, and the misery of the common man. And perhaps the worst of it all is that there is no end in sight. Our city needs a hero, now more than ever....

Alright, now that was a very short intro ;D but I think it got the basic idea across. I'm hoping to create a game that will focus around a female super hero (your character) and her quest to rid her city of the crime that has crippled it for so long. Along the way she will obviously make friends, enemies, and everything in between. I'll be playing the world around her as well as most if not all of the characters she comes into contact with. As far as her actual powers/tools/ect. I don't have anything set in stone and I'd love to hear some ideas.

I think this game has a lot of potential for both smut and action and ideally it will have a near equal mix of both ;D if you're interested please feel free to send me a message or respond on here.

Thanks
    -Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Decrepitdan

Id love to talk to you more about this idea. Let me know if youre still looking. :)

Terian

I'm interested in giving this a shot too, I've a character concept I've been playing around with for a while, and continually seem to lose out on for one reason or another (Usually because I'm not immediately available at the time recruitment's handled.)

Character's "Hero Name" is Filament, inheritor of a long, largely dormant bloodline of champions from your standard precursor civilization, and given superpowers, special armor, and a mandate to Fight Evil and bring Justice to the world.  Even have a reference picture lying around that's quite good.

Sort of a hybrid Battlesuit/Magic character, I'm willing to go system or non-system as you'd prefer, I just want to get some Use out of that reference picture, rather then have it clog up space on my hard drive until the end of time :(

DrGrim