Political Prisoner (M/M)

Started by Aragem, November 12, 2008, 12:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Idea for an M/M story.

Set in a sci-fi fantasy setting, where the monarchy of Liska Kingdom has been overthrown by Alliance of Nations spreading the throughout the land.  For the good of the people, they bring democracy to kingdom where the Royal Family had ruled for centuries.   

The Royal Family is arrested and executed, all but the youngest son of the king's brother, Ayan Rebar. 

A senetor is placed at the politcal head of Liska, to keep the peace while a new government was being created from the ashes of the monarchy.  However, there are many of the people who want the young Ayan Rebar to take the throne as prince.  And there was speak of freeing the young man and place him in hiding to take back the country one day.

In order to silence such speech and bring peace, the senetor adopts Ayan Rebar as his own son and has him live in the old estate that once belonged to the king's family.  Little did the senetor suspect that the prince was a beautiful boy, with sharp ideas for peace and freedom, and that the senetor's own hunger would run so deep.

Another note, I could play Ayan as a girl.  But the Senetor must be a dominate male. 

Please read my ons and offs before replying or sending me a PM about this game.