Secret's first ideas [MUL][UN]

Started by SecreT, August 07, 2008, 05:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecreT

I still need to get my imagination further away, but for now I got a couple of ideas that might interest someone. You have to realize that as a non English speaker, I might have some odd expressions or missplaced words, even tho I try to spellcheck all the time, something will be always there.

1)Red Riding Hood gone wrongTaken
Situation: Modern/Fantasy
Characters: Male wolf, Female Human or Anthro (Catgirl could be great for mockering) While I play the wolf, I would ask for a female to step in as the cute Red Ridding Hood.
Content: The child's tale we all grew up completely twisted and reversed, in a future year at a dark city, a lonely girl which wears a red ridding hood is sent by her mother to bring her grandmother some medicines at a small house in the outskirts of the city. While walking to the subway as her mother told, a wolf steps in her way and convinces her to take the bus, which is cheaper and faster, allowing him to take the subway to reach red ridding hood's grandmother's house as she told him to be heading there. After dispatching the grandmother, the wolf dresses himself with her clothes to lay in the bed and welcome red ridding hood, which after giving the questions of "her" grandmother's features she is assaulted by the hunger wolf, but the wolf is knocked out by a blunt object while fighting with the girl. After he wakes up, the lust of a horny girl starts...
Special points and style: The RP would be light or heavy bondage, with a reluctant wolf. For rules shake, red ridding hood would be depicted as a girl in her 18, and the grandmother wouldn't be devoured, just knocked out and hidden.

2)The other call of C'thulu
Situation: Ages 20'sh/Fantasy
Characters: Investigator with profession to be decided and Creature (Genders can be anything on both sides, I'm willing to play any of them) The creature has to be a know one from the Lovecraft's books
Content: In the city of Arkham, a lonely soul investigates the strange sauces happening on the city. Upon finding some odd clues a the University he heads to the dark forest seeking the creature that has been rampaging on the woods, murdering several people. Upon a night of search, the creature reveals itself against the investigator and easily knocks it out taking it to the deeps of the forest. The creature then beings a sinister ritual playing with the body and mind of the investigator, twisting reality and using arcane magic to take the human to the limit. Will he/she lose his sanity? Break free and run? Or give in pledging loyalty to C'thulu to become the creature pet forever?
[/b]Special points and style[/b]: The RP would be heavy bondage with surreal situations giving the magic nature. Giving it chances to spawn in a chain of more RP adding new characters or to end with them at the Arkham sanitarium.

3)Whispers under the Moonlight Taken
Situation: Medieval or Modern/Fantasy
Characters: Human and a moon spirit (Genders can be any)
Content: A tormented human who has recently lost his/her lover due to X reason decides to move to a small house in a forest. One night is awaken by a soft voice which leads him/her to a small lake in a night of a full moon reflecting on it, from the lake a figure emerges and to his/her surprise, is his/her long lost lover, shining with the same glow as the moon. Could it really be the same person who shared his/her life before? Or just the moon playing some tricks?
Special points and style: This RP would be a light themed with the reunited couple. The moon spirit would be silent at any moment yet fully expressive in its actions.

4)The collectors Taken
Situation: Medieval/Fantasy
Characters: Male human magician, female elf
Content: Magic is power and power is control, for several Milenas the great Magic Council has seek sources to gather enough magical powers to keep the supremacy of humans over the lesser feral races, elves and demons. Not so long ago, a mage found what could be the most powerfull source of them all... the essence contained withing the female's womb, a power able to bring life and thus if used wrong to take it, but this essence was only usefull when taken from demons and fiends given their natural magic alignment. For the purpose of gathering this new resource, a kind of mage warriors were trained under the name of The collectors, able to beat the dangerous species and channel the energies contained within them. After a day of hunting, the protagonist decides to rest for the rest of the day and moves to an Inn at an elven city, after ordering some food, an elven lady serves it to him and he feels something odd, the elf irradiates the most powerfull essence he has ever felt. Even if considered a lesser race by the humans, killing and elf was still forbidden and since draining the essence of any being caused its dead, he had to contact with the council to ask for permission to proceed, task that would take his magic courier a couple of days so meanwhile he had to stay at the inn observing the elf. Within this time he will develop a feeling for the elf and upon receiving the order to drain her, he will face a difficult choice: Do his work or face the wrath of the Magic council.
Special points and style: The RP would be Human light content and would actually like it to be really heavy plotted, spawning maybe more chapters where the mage tries to protect the elf from other collectors or hidding from the Magic council.

Also I'm looking for people who likes to be dominant to pet me or slave me for RP games, also open for RP sessions, no need to be on the furry theme. If you are interested feel free to check my O&O and give me a call.

So far these are my ideas, as soon as my littel brain works a bit more I will be adding.
Interested? PM!

O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

SecreT

Whispers under the Moonlight added.

SecreT

Kai

I might be willing to do Red Riding hood, as a catgirl.

Magenta

Whispers of Moonlight, fascinates me.  Modern time frame.  PM me!   :)
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~ Maya Angelou

On's and Off's
url: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17614

King_Furby

whispers did sound like a fun idea.

SecreT

Dust

The collectors storyline intrigues me greatly.

I definately wouldn't mind playing that one if you're interested.