Rp ideas, looking for anyone who likes these!

Started by Mera1506, July 29, 2013, 12:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mera1506

Alright I'm looking for someone who can:

-Play multiple characters
-Is alright playing a canon to My OC character, I'm willing to the same in return.
-Is fluent in english(I can handle a few typos don't worry I'm not a grammer nazi)
-Is willing to plot together
-Brings a sense of humor
-Is 18 or older(mature themes both sexual and non sexual in nature)
-Is alright with M x F, F x F, M xM, Herm/Shemale x F, Herm/Shemale x Male, Herm/Shemale x Herm/Shemale. Of course any of these caracters can be trans.
-OOC chatter is fine, it's needed for plotting, but we can also just chat, however I'm not interested in anyone coming onto me IRL, just rp-ing and friendly chatter. 

What I rp(The more* the more I want to rp it):

Claymore***********
Black Lagoon*******
RWBY****
Akame Ga Kill***
Legend of Korra**
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood**
Pokémon(primarily for crossovers)
Parasyte(primarily for crossovers)

Characters my main interest goes out to to have m character paired with:
Quicksword Ilena, Phantom Miria, God's Eye Galatea, Rubel
Balalaika, Dutch maybe Revy
Ozpin, Ironwood, Qrow, maybe Winter Raven, Adam or Coco
Najenda, Susanoo, maybe Akame
Lin, Suyin, Kuvira, maybe General Iroh
Mainly General Olivier Armstrong, possibly Captain Buccaneer or Mustang

Characters I can play as for main roles:
Rubel, Ermita, Sophia, Theresa, Deneva, Helen, Tabitha, Clarice, Galatea
Rock, Benny, Dutch, Edda, Revy
Yang, Blake, Pyrrah, Velvet, Cinder, Neo, Adam, Raven
Leone, Lubbock, Akame, Esdeath, Kurome, Liver, Bulat(for yaoi only), Shelee, Chelsea, Wave
Tenzin, Mako, Asami, Hiroshi, Might try my hands at villains....Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer, P'Li, Gazan
Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Edward Elric, Izumi, Greed,

Minor roles(characters that may appear in some scenes or even only one to fill up the storyline:
Almost anyone, could even make up a basic character since they're not a main part.

Do you do smut:

Feel free to ask me about different fandoms too!

Another idea could be to create a universe with elements from other universes we like, anything from food, weapons as minor things to adjusting characters.

Kinks:

I love:

-Story based rps
-Older partners
-Teasing
-Humor
-Consensual
-Toys
-Blindfolds
-Plenty of cum
-Creativity
-Fleshed out characters when it comes to OCs
-Threesomes or orgies if it fits the plot
-Steampunk
-Kissing
-Sensual sex
-Rough Sex
-Rp-perspective- 3rd person
-Experienced Patners

I hate:

-NON CONSENSUAL(anything from downright rape to blackmail to roofies to underage characters). If the story calls for it, we'll have to skip over this.
-Kids as main characters
-Everything that belongs in the toilet
-Every kind of vore
-Rp-perspective 1st person
-Rp-perspective 2nd person
-Torture in a sexual setting
-Genitals so oversized it couldn't possibly be practical to have, please let's keep the size of these somewhat realistic, big sure, but nothing hyper/macro.
-Degredation in a sexual setting, at least being on the receiving end of it, if you have a thing for having your character humiliated I may give it a try.

Mera1506

Was time for a little update. ((Really looking for someone to play as Lin Beifong, Adult Toph Beifong when she's chief of police, general Iroh II and/or Tenzin.))

Mera1506

An update I added: Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood): It's my new obsession so to speak. I'd love for someone to play as Olivier Mira Armstrong, other characters I like are Mustang, Edward, hawkeye, maybe Izumi. I could play as Hawkeye, Izumi, maybe Alfonse I might even give one of the humunculi a try.  and changed the layout a little bit.

Mera1506

Updated again. I added RWBY to the list and took the big lettering and color off of FMA and added Olivier as character I'm looking for as well as crossovers.

WackWackWack

I'd love to roleplay DC, since i'm pretty big on the brand. What do you have in mind for such a set up, exactly? preferably Batman but i'm open for others.

Mera1506

I made a few layout changes.
I deleted the star trek series from my list
Added a few characters for legend of Korra.
Emphasized I like crossovers
Changed the info in the red letters.