Dukes of Hazzard [Mul]

Started by CaptainErotica, August 30, 2009, 09:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Greetings Y'all and welcome to Hazzard county.

A few years ago I was running a Dukes of Hazzard themed game on a different site. It was a blast. so I've decided to give it try here. the story will be 99% free form. You can either play as a canon character from the TV show (or the movie version if you prefer) or come up with an original character. While most of the action will be driven by the players actions occasionally Me and/or anyone else i designante as a co GM will throw out a few GM plot arcs. For example a bank robbery or a greedy oil tycoon who wants to turn the duke farm into an oil field.

If there needs to be a clear cut winner in a situation and the people involved can not decide via PM -such as during a car chase- then everyone involved simply rolls a % and the high roll wins.

Anyone up for some down home, fast driving Daisy Dukes wearing fun?

RubySlippers

I'll be a Duke ,pretty shapely darlin' 2nd cousin, Polly Duke - a new minister who got ordained on-line at the Universal Life Church and has the fun meetings in the county. Well she is poor just like Jesus and He would want prayer meetings to be entertaining.

Did I mention she is a Duke so is all for driving fast, fixing cars and fighting when she has to - family is family after all.  ;)

CaptainErotica

Misery

I think I would like to be a deputy.  :-)    I can wreck a car with the best of them. 

Let me know.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri