Game of Thrones: The Reign of the Three-Eyed Raven

Started by JessicaHouse, September 08, 2019, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaHouse

This Game of Thrones roleplay will take place in an imagined sequel to the canon ending of the HBO series "Game of Thrones." Those characters still alive at the end of that show will still be alive here, though a few years older.

Bran the Broken, the Three-Eyed Raven, has arisen to become King of Westeros. He leaves Westeros' politics largely in the hands of his High Council, while he searches for Drogon, and other potential threats to Westeros.

But there are always problems when a selfish cut-throat rises to become "Master of Coin." Ser Bronn of the Blackwayer, Master of Coin, has begun to abuse the people with his taxes, his tariffs, and his selfish use of the royal treasury. Because of this, unrest is arising in the Six Kingdoms. The North has more outsiders moving in than it can count, and Queen Sansa Stark can no longer ignore the problems of the Six Kingdoms.

Worse yet, King Bran the Broken appears to care little about the abuses of the people, so long as his High Council can keep him safe while he destroys what he considers to be the "Real problems of the world." Thus the High Council have been forced to side with Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, and Bran's spy network is far greater than Varys' ever was, for "His little birds are everywhere."

The people of the Six Kingdoms, combined with those in the North, are certain that the tyranny of Bran the Broken needs to come to an end.

Bran the Broken insists that if he does not remain in control of the world, it will all come crumbling down.

Everyone's a hero in their own story.

JessicaHouse

A little more on this idea:

I would like to play Bran the Broken, the Three-Eyed Raven in this.

Other people may play any character from the show, or an original character who works with the canon of the story as left to us by the HBO show's ending.

Wariforever14

This looks wonderful! Consider this a placeholder!

Will this be freeform? That's really the only RP I've ever done. I am unfamiliar (Though willing to learn) with any other kinds!