Some ideas

Started by Sethite, April 03, 2008, 09:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

I was absent for some time, but now I return with new energy, willing to play.

Superheroine idea - cliche, I know, but what can I do? For those who likes to deal with masked female crimefighters, there's something for you. I'd like to play heroine and you can be the enemy. There can be one or more captors, if you want. Your goal is to capture and to do anything to tame your target. Well, almost anything, 'cos I have my on/offs too. TAKEN.

Star Wars idea - at the distant planet, far away from the centre of the galaxy, there was a girl who wanted to become a jedi. She had some skills but was too old to start a training. She didn't knew that only younglings are accepted as the students in jedi temple. She spend all her money to reach the Corruscant and now she is standing in front of the Jedi Temple, just after talk that made her sure that she'll never be a knight. She is without money and without hope, alone in the biggest city of the galaxy. What's gonna happend to her? -
TAKEN!

My on/offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14056.0
Truly, madly, deeply...

Zaer Darkwail

Nice to hear your back, I could not check your ons/offs because you not have linked them nor quick search trough 3 pages I could not find your thread (sorry if I am blind :P). But I express intrest to second idea; The star wars one.

How sounds if the girl catches eye of one rare dark jedi, who got outcasted from the tempel but studied ways of Sith to grow stronger by 'following your raw emotions' instead neglecting all emotions. He of course would lust her but also honestly teach her so she can become minion of his.

Sethite

Sorry, for two things.  :(
First, I forgot I should link my on/offs.
Second, someone asked my about this idea first via pm.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Hunter