Long-term rp partner search (female looking for male)

Started by Violetdreamsoflove, August 14, 2012, 10:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violetdreamsoflove

My name is Violet and this is my search thread.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of inspiration and art that my first post has. I don't really have the leisure right now for posting pretty pictures to tickle your eyes. What I do have are words, and it is with these that I hope to draw you into intimacy. So without further ado, and with breathy anticipation, I give you... my search thread.

I'll start with a bit about me so you know what you're expecting.

Call me Vi
I am twenty-years-young. Almost twenty-one.
I am heterosexual.
I love to write with all of my heart.
I'm not on that often right now, but if I have something I'm looking forward to logging on to... I'll live here.
I love walking. I can do it for hours.
I love music--all kinds, especially movie scores and Broadway.
I'm a romantic. Almost hopelessly.
I'm attending a school for acting.
I will write between 3-5 paragraphs, and not ones full of air. They will have details and be beautiful.
I love to spice up a story, so let me know if it gets boring.
I hate it when a story is just abandoned by one without informing the other.
I won't bother you about it unless you've been absent more than a week.
I am dedicated to my writing.

What I want from you
Being straight, I prefer to write with a male who is writing as a male.
Detailed writing.
Detailed characters with depth.
Please be an experienced writer.
I love a good post, but I don't want to be reading a whole chapter.
Too many fluff words annoy me. There must be purpose to a longer post.
Once again, no less than 2 paragraphs (that's just not fair to me),
and no more than 6 (there would be too much to reply to).
Dedication, please. I'm not asking you to marry me, but writer-dating is required. [meaning, don't ignore me for too long or I'll be like an annoyed girlfriend. I don't actually want to date you. But... well, you get it. Right?]

What I want from our story(ies)
I want just that--a story.
I want characters with a history and a future.
I don't want to just start with an erotic scene, have a climax, and then end after a few posts.
Sure, there should be a few steamy scenes, but that's not the point of the story.
I want romance, drama, complications, and broken hearts.
I want our characters to be so deep and detailed that we can become our characters when we write.

What I'm craving right now

+ Two childhood best friends made a promise to each other when they were very young. He left to become a knight, and before he did, gave her a trinket to remember him. In the castle, he's been introduced to many a woman (Curvy, makeup-caked, proper women). She stayed home to work on the farm. Many years later they are reunited. He is immediately put off by her appearance--dirty, wild hair, thin. She's the beauty of the town, but he isn't remotely attracted to her. Soon after, the town is raided and the two, having hidden and survived, are on their own. They have to travel to the castle together. (I have so many more ideas for this one! I've been craving it for a while now, but no one has been as dedicated to this one as I already am. If you're interested--REALLY INTERESTED, then please talk to me!!)

+ A preppy girl, who's been having dreams of a handsomely rugged thief, takes a stumble into another world... and she falls on top of the king of thieves. Literally. Struck by the fact she's found the man from her dreams, she follows him, even though he's constantly trying to shake her off his trail. She finds the hideout, gets in, is found out, and after a series of unfortunate events, she ends up joining up with the gang. (Maybe she can start out as his wench or something, and then convinces him to teach her the art of thievery?) The story continues with romance and adventure.

I know it's a short list. I'll add to it as ideas come to me, but this is what I'm craving right now. I'm also open to doing anything you might be craving. So don't be shy to post your ideas here or send them in a message. If you're interested, you can post here or send me a PM. I'll be checking both. Of you're seriously serious, send it in a message.

If you don't want to write with me or you just don't fit what I'm looking for in a partner... then thank you for stopping by anyway.

Also to note... just because you write me, don't expect me to say, "yes." I'm fairly picky with my partners. It's like dating to me. I have to have high standards or awkward disappointment will just follow.

And, I'm currently working with some great writers, so I want to thank those who have replied to me.