Saint Agatha's Monster Girl Academy. (Interest check. :p)

Started by Wolfy, January 28, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, just wanting a show of hands of who would be interested if I restarted my old Monster Girl Academy idea....basically, it's a school for monster girls to come to and learn. It would also have normal human males as well, who are there not only to get an education, but also to act as a bit of a food source for the girls, since most of them feed off of sexual energy along with normal food. :p

Sooo...anyone interested?

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Lazaria

Feed off of sexual energy?

Like... the playful kind, zero vore, right?

Perhaps you have a link from a past thread to share? (:

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Vanetias

Yukina

I'd be interested. Maybe I'll play a shy girl with a dominant-looking race.

Wolfy

Quote from: Lazaria on January 28, 2014, 05:16:14 PM
Feed off of sexual energy?

Like... the playful kind, zero vore, right?

Perhaps you have a link from a past thread to share? (:

Indeed, no vore. :p

Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find the old thread...or even if it still exists. o3o

Vaulera

Lazaria

Quote from: Wolfy on January 28, 2014, 11:03:19 PM
Indeed, no vore. :p

Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find the old thread...or even if it still exists. o3o

No worries my new canine friend! Consider me intrigued and tentatively interested depending on further interest you get.

Of course I like to play the domme type so I can certainly picture playing a teacher with a very calm and reserved temperament, or perhaps a feisty student depending on what you need.

Thanks for the response!

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Zaer Darkwail

So far as I remember the old Monster Girl academy is that it was non-vore kind feeding. As after all eating (literally) male students would cut off girls from their food supplies if they do not know how behave with their 'food' properly.

Overall game was about male humans interacting with monster girls which were educated in same stuff as males do but plus side learn about human culture and human standard normal behavior ('no, sucking blood in public is not appropriate miss vampire, even if it's from husband's neck!'). Staff was also mix of humans and monsters, but usually humans had some means how to control monster girls (spells, magic, tech etc) in case of bullying or restless behavior.

In other spin the males in academy are means to mend relationship between monsters and humans, which has been long time been strained and monster side wishes to mend the bridges which were once burned and broken. Overall monsters are hiding from humans for good reason as humans can wipe monsters out entirely thanks advance of tech and military. But school itself is not known to public.

Anyways, voicing my interest to join this game :). As male human student that is.

Roxy Rocket

I've been having tons of hardware trouble lately and I almost never end up doing group games half the time anyway... but yeah, why not?

First idea is an ooze or mimic (fake treasure chest monster that turns into other things) girl that has to wear (or wear herself around) another female host to interact and / or feed normally.

Otherwise... maybe something based off a silkworm or color changing squid.

FetzerDelRayne

I'd be Interested.  This sounds like fun.  I love to be tasty food.  Thinking gamer nerd, totally suppressed sexual appetite, shy, and all that.  Don't often get to play the sort of bottom.  But I'd love to have fun in this world, Count me in.

Thrasius

Wolfy

Well there certainly seems to be a lot of interest. <3

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

You guys can look through King Serperior's thread for character inspirations, if you like. <3

Yukina

Lazaria

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2014, 04:14:57 AM
So far as I remember the old Monster Girl academy is that it was non-vore kind feeding. As after all eating (literally) male students would cut off girls from their food supplies if they do not know how behave with their 'food' properly.

Overall game was about male humans interacting with monster girls which were educated in same stuff as males do but plus side learn about human culture and human standard normal behavior ('no, sucking blood in public is not appropriate miss vampire, even if it's from husband's neck!'). Staff was also mix of humans and monsters, but usually humans had some means how to control monster girls (spells, magic, tech etc) in case of bullying or restless behavior.

In other spin the males in academy are means to mend relationship between monsters and humans, which has been long time been strained and monster side wishes to mend the bridges which were once burned and broken. Overall monsters are hiding from humans for good reason as humans can wipe monsters out entirely thanks advance of tech and military. But school itself is not known to public.

Thank you very much, that helps immensely.

Quote from: Wolfy on January 29, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
Well there certainly seems to be a lot of interest. <3

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

You guys can look through King Serperior's thread for character inspirations, if you like. <3

A nice, solid variety. Thanks for the link. It's very helpful in determining the manner of beastie I wish to portray! ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Wolfy

Now to decide if we should do a re-tread of the old plot, or do something new...hmm...;3

FetzerDelRayne

I've not been able to read the whole thing, but I'd say something along the lines of how you outlined it, start first year like any anime or whatever encompassing that time period, and the characters just run into each other, and get to know each other through that.  Then as a previous poster said, it acts to hide monsters, as well as bridge the gap.  Male human students such as myself don't really understand the full purpose of the school, they choose to go there for whatever reason they may have, perhaps it's actually known as having a very good acedemic program in the case of the character idea I posted...  Just voicing ideas.

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

I'd be willing to bring back my kitsune student and dragon teacher.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chaeronea

What the hell - I might bring back my male student who had no idea that monsters and the occult were real until he wound up at a school of monster-girls... For that matter, Wolfy, can humans use magic or is it just monsters? And if humans can use magic are there organised societies around, or is it just solo practitioners?

Wolfy

Humans are allowed to do magic, as there are human teachers at the school, so they have to be able to keep the monster girls under control.

That being said, if a student wants to practice magic, there are classes for that.

FetzerDelRayne

Brian Ducey
Scored very high on normal acedemic entrance exams.
Doesn't believe/realize monsters/magic or anything like that exist.
He's a nerd mostly.  Plays video games, Dungeons and dragons, and for the sake of not being bullied, has been in martial arts since he was 7.  He would enter as a freshmeat. Ahem, Freshman.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chaeronea

Wolfy, where is the school located? Europe, like in the Madam Arachne campaign? Or somewhere else - maybe Japan or America? And does the headmaster/headmistress prefer male students who are aware of the occult, or complete noobs?

Also, for those who remember the original Madam Arachne campaign, would you prefer I play the same character as then or create a new one?

PrincelyPup

I would be super duper ally-uper interested!!!! I'm a submissive male so if one of the larger maybe even Futa Dominant girls took a shining to my character I would happily become their loving little bitch boy fuck toy "boyfriend". Heck I'd even wear a collar abd leash! But yeah that's just my crazy idea but I'm also game for just about everything.