News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jilly's RP requests♥

Started by redheadjill, January 19, 2011, 05:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redheadjill

Here is a list of my current RPs I'd like to start

○ I now pronounce you Step-siblings ○
RP about two teens (18 years, senior year high school) whose parents marry and they are forced to live together.
They are opposites, having been bitter enemies in high school, but now were forced to live together and be step-siblings.
Only problem is, underneath that hatred is a deep, boiling lust.
Taken, no more of these please!

○ Darkness Surrounds Us ○
Not your traditional vampire rp. The vampires are a dying race, hunted by humans, and constantly under the threat of extinction. Only a few hundred are left in the world. 90% of the people in the world want vampires exterminated, and the others either don't care, or are part of a cult like organization that worships vampires.
Rp has several choices: human who cares, human who wants to kill the vampires, and vampire. I would play opposite, leaving several story lines open.

○ Insane Asylum ○
Two patients, different diagnosis, usually same sex rp. Twisted orderlies, or patients, escape plots, hidden floors and dark experiments, what could go wrong?

○ Spying on the Boys ○
((this one is inspired by a movie I saw, but can't remember the movie))
A girl catches a circle jerk either at a military base or a college (think in a locker room). She watches and becomes aroused, only to be caught by one of the guys. She runs off and he chases her, catching her in a public but secluded place, naughtiness ensues.

○ Ancient Attractions ○
The story of reborn lovers, meeting again for the first time. They feel an instant spark, and flashes of their past life come to them, but they don't understand what's going on. The pull towards the other is undeniable, and they quickly give into their feelings.

PM me if you're interested in any of these stories. Most of these stories are flexible on sex (MxF, MxM, FxF) but please specify which RP you wanted to try and what sex you wanted to play (specify the sex of the character you'd want me playing as well). I will mostly want to RP in a board or through PM, occasionally email or im will work better though.

♥ Jilly
Please see my Wiki for all your Jilly related Q's!
 https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:Redheadjill