The Mechanical World (F for Any)

Started by Angie, May 25, 2016, 12:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

As you may know, this topic was a lot different last night! But last night, an idea came to me, something I'm more interested in.

Humanity has colonized the stars, as they are wont to do. Technological advancements led first to cybernetic enhancements, and then to full body augmentation, allowing humanity to leave their organic shells behind and embrace the perfection of synthetic bodies. While Venus itself cannot be colonized, a colony sprung up in orbit around the planet, a fully synthetic, robotic colony. Many areas of the colony lack life support functions as anyone in there is going to be robotic. This colony offers synthetic alteration-aka Robot Transformation-to any who come to it. Venus being the name of the Roman goddess of love, many build their robotic forms to be pinnacles of beauty-Aphrodites and Adonises.

I will be playing a woman who has come to the colony, seeking the beauty of the robotic form. All kinks are negotiable, with Robot Transformation and the cool new things her body will be capable of taking center stage. PM me if this idea strikes ya.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

UPDATE: This idea has been completely reworked!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!