M looking for male or female to play demoness.

Started by Orochimaru, August 18, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Your character will be a demoness and a formally powerful one. One who was gather power to become an Arch Demon or whatever class you want her to be. The history goes that she was betrayed by a group of demons who allied with her, only to stab her in the back, so to speak. They did this by allying themselves with a set of human thousands of years ago. She was captured and imprisoned in the human realm. Away from her home in 'hell' or the demons dimension/realm. For thousands of years, she was in a deep, underground dungeon. Held in place by holy chains on even holier ground. Until one day, a man in the holy garb and in present day; find her and offers her a chance at revenge.

My character would be said man, but he certainly would not look like much. Not like a warrior or a 'strong' man. She would sense a very faint hint of a scent that would pin him as part of the human family that helped lock her away in the holy cell she is in. He would want something so trivial, but offer her damn near everything. At least a chance at it. As you would expect, the time frame is modern day and the world has changed from what she knew. I would like this to be at least a semi romance, with her, a demoness falling in love with the man, but it can also be smutty with her gradual hunger being fed by gradual bits of his life energy through sex or something. Such details can be worked out. My character is a skilled alchemist and scientist. Thus, would lead to him being able to reinforce him being able to assist her.

Other demon types are discussable, AKA moster girls. Also, the woman in the second image, those clawed gauntlets are not her real hands.

PM me if interested.

As well, this is the demoness/succubus if you want that I would like to be played. (Two images)

Orochimaru

foxierayne

I'm interested in playing your demoness. I can post regularly. I'm just getting started in forum rping.

Orochimaru

Not available