Looking for someone to RP with

Started by Blaed, October 18, 2009, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Relger smiled and just turned. He would have all the animals keep a watch on him. He did not like using the animals like that, but he knew that they would not mind at all, they would even enjoy it. He smiled and walked back to this cave, to go work on the bear a little more.

Zinder

"This elf guy is real deal." - Tulas was thinking while suddenly he saw something moving in bush.. "Easy now, little fellow..". It was a rabbit and Tulas knew it. His eyes adapted to the dark and he was able to clearly see the little white thing moving and seeking a home for the night.

The dagger appeared in his hand and a moment after that it was flying towards the creature vastly slicing the air on its way. Low moan announced the death of the rabbit. Tulas was happy with himself : "rabbit, little rabbit.. why are you such a small rabbit? ... I will need more of you.."

Blaed

He heard the death of the rabbit, and he was sad, but he knew that it was just the way life went. And as long as he did not take any more then he needed, that was fine. He could only hope that people would understand this sooner or later.

Zinder

Tulas knew that he will need to stay here for a while.. He needs more food and a place to store it especially when the Foursome arrives.

"These mad assassins eat like newborn dragons!" - He smiled. But they always gets the job done... and there is a lot of work here, a lot of cleaning up to do.

He takes the rabbit to the river and pours out some of the blood into the water. Soon the bloody water turns into a beautiful face.
“Send the Foursome, messenger!”- Tulas yelled into the water. “And tell the Lord that I have news for him.”

Blaed

Relger did not feel well all of a sudden. He had never felt this way, maybe someone was doing something bad in his forest. He thought about it and could only think that the human, so he walked back and saw him yelling at the water, the thing he heard was "...the Lord that I have news for him". He did not know what was going on, but he did not like it. He walked into the light of the moon and looked at the human. "Get out of the forest now, and don't come back or i will take you life and the lives of anyone else you bring."

Zinder

"Now, that's more like it... You know, I was starting to think that you don't have it in you." - A smile appeared on his face in a complete contrast to the rage his eyes kept, flickering and changing.

Blaed

Relger did not like what was going on, he said a few words, and the air crackled with magic, every animal knew what was coming and a bolt of lighting came down at the man, and at the same time, a pure white sword appeard in Relgers and. It was a long sword, and it looks at if the metal that it was made out of glowed.

[Just to let you know, Relger is a spell weaver, meaning he can cast up to 3 spells at a time, also, if we are going to fight, we cant be too... gory or to violent about it.]

Zinder

[
Quote from: Najdan on October 20, 2009, 12:35:12 PM
... we cant be too... gory or to violent about it.]

Your comment is noted. I'll behave ;)

Tulas is throat-cutter – he won’t give it too much thought before throwing a dagger on someone. He is no caster too but he does know a few tricks and a special resistance applies to him due to the fact that he is a sworn member of the Emperor tactical forces. ]

Talus's ominous voice thundered through the woods in a high, maddening laugh - "Ha-ha! You are funny! And what are you going to do with that blade? Make a salad?!"

Blaed

He smiles at the human that was there. "Is it a common trait among humans to laugh at the things you don't know that will take you life away in just a moment. He smiled and before the human could even blink Relger was behind him and slashing his blade down an angle at him.

Zinder

With a slight turn Tulas was able to repel the attack and move away from harm’s way. Another dagger quickly appeared in his free hand and armed with the two of them he attacked pushing the elf a bit.
“Humor is a special ability among humans. Don’t worry – I don’t expect you to understand it!” – Tulas started running toward the elf hurling into another attack.

Blaed

He moved his sword up to deflect the daggers away, then said two words really fast, and his sword started to glow brighter, until it got painfully bright. He was like looking into the sun now, and it seemed like it was coming from more then the sword now. Everything seemed to glow. Using this glowing to mask his movements, he slowly and quietly crept to the place where he would make his next move.

Zinder

Tulas's eyes start burning from the bright light. He was used to darkness and during a night he feels almost cozy but now this light crippled his defensive stance, making him lose the good sense of orientation he was used to. He gripped the daggers tight – “This little elf… I’m going to break every bone he has!”

Another attack emerged powered by his rage but this time he felt only air on the way of the cutting blades.

Blaed

Regler moves in, he make sure that he makes no sound while moving in for his attack. He kicks at the humans mid section, trying to throw him off balance and to get him to the ground, to where it would be much easier to finish this combat.

Zinder

With closed eyes Tulas dodged the attack of the elf - the years of training had sharpened his senses and he was no easy prey. However this combat was out of his abilities. He knew that only moments stay in the way of what probably could become his death.

He throws a potion on the ground and jumps away from the building greenish cloud.

“You shall learn, elf! Many like me you’ll see…” – Tulas jumps again into the bushes and quickly vanishes from sight.

Blaed

Able to see in the glowing light, getting away from the green smoke was easy. He ran over to the spot where the human had jumped into, but he could not find him anywhere. "I am telling you this now human, don't mess with my forest, and get out of it now. If you harm my forest, what i have done here will look like child's play!"

Zinder

"We'll see about that..." - Tulas said to himself. He knew that his plans will be delayed but he has to notify his Lord about the recent developments. He looked around for source of some fresh blood he can use to communicate and soon he found himself a little bird - not good for food but it will provide a way to send his message not just to his Lord but also to the elf - telling him that he means business...

After sending an urgent request for reinforcements he hanged the bird on a tree...

hakari

Arianna left her home when she seen light coming from the trees. Flying towards the light she came to a tree with a dead bird hanging there. She cried for the loss and flew to find Regler.

Blaed

He was walking around, looking for the man, and he left bad again. "That human must be doing this evil again." He started to run, only to run into Arianna. "Whats wrong little one?"

hakari

"Oh thank goodness i found you, there is something bad happening." She looked around to make sure she didnt see the man lurking about, turning back to Regler and grabbing his hand. "Come, I will show you what has happened." She made sure he followed her to where the bird was hanging at.

Blaed

He saw the bird and started to get pissed. "This is not something you do with the forest, this is not right." He ran deeper into the woods, a bird flew over to him and told him a massive amount of people where coming, they where dressed in all white. "What now!"

Zinder

Tulas was awaiting the sign of the Foursome ... He made this stupid messenger realize that the situation requires immediate measures! They should arrive any moment now. Soon the air was filled with a scream of a banshee – they were here.
The shadows grew darker – it was almost like the light was sucked into them.

“You called us” – the shadows said and Tulas knew that he can’t see them but they expect his orders.

“There is an elf nearby – find him, eliminate him, eradicate all that stands in your way! Report back on completion of your task.” – Talus was quick in his instructions.

The Foursome are mindless creatures. They are 4 angry spirits which can only follow the order they are given and vanish on its completion.

It doesn't matter if the Foursome is successful or not - the army will arrive anyway. And the legion will prevail! Now Talus needs to go back and report...

hakari

She flew trying to keep up with Regler; but she could not fly too fast. So she tried to keep up with him as best as she could.

Blaed

He felt a powerful evil pressure, and a powerful good pressure on the other side. He did not know what to do, he was trapped, and now he was going to do the only thing he knew what to do. He touched a tree, it was a tree far older then any other, and it was the mother of all the other trees in the forest. He started to chant, say many things faster then anyone could understand him.

Zinder

[Yeah.. this will really be fun. However I am afraid that I have to go to sleep now... It's almost midnight and I will get up for a day shift in the office so.. Please continue with the story any way you like. See you in 20 hours.]

hakari

She finally caught up with him; and seen him say a chant. Wondering what was going to happen, she stayed close to him.