Log 0120 RP[Open Group Males And Female Needed]

Started by Lillylluna, November 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillylluna

//I am currently looking for characters for a roleplay I would like to start. Keep in mind that I am planning on turning this into a story.This will be open to both genders and will be my second group roleplay in my life. If you would like to view the story as it is posted, pm me.
Before I begin, I would love to tell you the plot summary: "Just a simple technical machine manufacturing building with your typical workers you would expect in any daily job, that's what we were. Doing our jobs according to task and following orders given to us from those above us in command. Then everything went horribly wrong! The machines just....They went haywire! People were disappearing left and right! I didn't know what the heck was going on! I was horrified to discover the corpses inter-tangled with the wires, and even more so when they tried to attack! Gyah, I just barely made it, but now I have to get to the bottom of this! What was causing this....? Why was all of this happening?! I have to get to the bottom of this, but I can't do it alone!" -Log #(?), Subordinate #0120

I will give credit to those who assist me in my story project. ^_^ Now, for the characters and their proper descriptions, shall we~?

Subordinate 0120[Me]: He has short and feathery black hair, grey-green eyes, wears a pair of far-sighted glasses, and wears a casual set of clothes, his favorite of which is a navy blue shirt with white stripes lining the sides and hem of his shirt, and a light pair of blue khakis.
I shall be playing him personally. His work name, 0120, is his default name in the database, which is given to every worker who chooses to use it in the facility. His actual name is Rei Niziolek, and he happens to be good friends with John Yehmen. He is a very focused worker and often gets mixed into troubles that John usually drags him into, much to Rei's annoyance. He works in internal repair and documenting the use of the mainframe.

John Yehmen[OPEN]: He has medium-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and a few earrings lining the outside of his ears. He likes to wear colorful wristbands and dog tags and his usual clothes are just as free. His favorite pair of clothes is a white shirt with blue short sleeves and text that reads "Prince" across the the front, and a pair of baggy gym shorts.
A free-spirited guy who much prefers to live life by doing as he pleases instead of taking orders, John is who you would call a slacker, womanizer, procrastinator, and somewhat of a nuisance. He often flirts with the ladies in the workplace, even if he often fails at getting any respect or acknowledgement for it. He has even been punched several times by the girl or the boyfriend of the girl of whom he was trying to flirt with. His best friend is Rei, who he often teases by making up embarrassing nicknames and often dragging him into situations of discomfort in hopes of breaking his buddy out of his closed and shy shell, though he means well by it. His job is the clean-up boy, which is because no one really expects him to do his job, and he often neglects it anyway.

Don Andrews[OPEN]: He has semi-medium-length black hair and dark brown eyes. His uniform is rather heavy, composed of a black military-esque uniform and wears black gloves with the finger tips cut out.
One of the higher positioned workers, Don is a very stern and serious guy. He doesn't find John's shenanigans very amusing, and he can't stand slackers. He is very precise with keeping everyone in check and making sure everything is completed in a timely manner. He may be strict to the book and well composed, though when things don't quite go their proper way, he absolutely loses it. His job is employee management and documenting paperwork after hours.

Renan Hayger[OPEN]: She has long black hair and blue eyes. Her usual uniform is a white lab coat with a red tie, and a black shirt and white shorts underneath.
Founder of Bio-Tech Industries, Renan is a strong and competent woman, overlooking the company from outside. From time to time, she comes to the industry to hold employee meetings and keeps in touch with Don Andrews to keep up-to-date with production as far as there is documented, though she has much higher intentions, which are not as innocent as they appear. She plans on using the building itself as her own technological experiment on warfare against humanity, not that Don or any of the other workers are aware of this. Her known job is looking over the welfare of the company.