Randomness

Started by Harley Quinn, July 23, 2010, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

That doesn't always matter, toots.  You should know, then, that he wouldn't think twice about taking care of you.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

I would say something random here but... my brain is kind of fried and I can't think of anything random enough worth mentioning so... you'll have to settle for this instead.  :P
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

DrFier

Quote from: Corvus on August 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
I would say something random here but... my brain is kind of fried and I can't think of anything random enough worth mentioning so... you'll have to settle for this instead.  :P

What?!?  This isn't a car dealership, pal!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Harley Quinn

It isn't?  Then why the hell am I here?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

Oh rats! Google maps has me on 21st street!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Corvus on August 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
Which is random.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Brian Boru

I hate summer colds...they suck

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DrFier

r5rdgr4kfjg0-23k5n;qg0346413246847sadg34!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

DrFier

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Grabs Harley Quinn, spins her around and begins a sexy salsa with her.

Shake it, clown.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

-dances the night away with him... or something-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Harley Quinn

-screams, breathes-  Now I feel better.  Sort of.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

never fear!

Underdog is here!

MasterMischief

Never here!  Underwear is fear!

DrFier

I am definitely not a pair of underwear.

Or am I?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

Yes, but do you have a flag?

Sophyta

I have a half eaten one with some ketup stains on it?  Does that help?
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Drake Nightwing

Garozenplatt is a tasty treat for rubber swords!

MasterMischief

Quote from: Sophyta on August 18, 2010, 06:34:08 PM
I have a half eaten one with some ketup stains on it?  Does that help?

Hmmm.  Well...it is a flag.

Harley Quinn

My eyes are burning, I need sleep.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief