Relationship gone wrong (Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 20, 2010, 09:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

(ok so how do you wanna do this?  Anything in particular in mind?)

AAA111

(Um we can set up our own characters..and maybe proceed from there?)

AAA111

(Do you want me to start it up or do you..doesn't matter either way to me!)

sweetamber18

(lol i can start, my computer was having trouble last night.)
Chris was sitting at the table, tapping his fingers on it while waiting for her to show up.  He wanted to be on neutral ground when he broke up with her, maybe it would make it a little easier.  His short black hair was slicked back, and his green eyes glistened brightly.  He was known for wearing nice dress shirts and black slacks anywhere he went.  He looked up in time to see her walking into the resturaunt. Well, he thought to himself, lets get this over with.

AAA111

(just was wondering.. thank you!)

Riley walked into the restaraunt and saw Chris sitting at the table. He told her to meet her here. He had something he wanted to tell her. I wonder what he wants to tell me. I hope it's not bad. I really hope not. She has long brown hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. She is very casual and laid back and is just wearing a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt.

sweetamber18

*watches Riley walk up to the table and take a seat*
Hello Riley, I need to talk to you about something.
*looks her straight in the eye*
I've found another girlfriend, Riley.  I'm sorry.
*Sits and waits on her reaction*

AAA111

*looks him straight in the eye*
"Wow my friends were right..you are a complete asshole. Like seriously Chris"
*Just sits there not sure what to say

sweetamber18

*keeps his calm composure*
Well then, that went a lot better than expected.....at least you didn't do like you usually do and burst into tears and scream and make a fool out of yourself and me.

AAA111

*Looks at you shocked*
"I gave you three FUCKING years chris. THREE YEARS and you go and break my heart like that. You have some fucking nerve."
*She says as she starts to scream and suddenly she burst into tears..after letting all of her emotions out..she loved him well she still does even after this*

sweetamber18

*sighs*
I spoke to soon.  I think it's time we go our own ways, Riley.  You're holding me back.  I can't get a promotion if I stay here like you want me to.  You won't let me change jobs, even if another job pays better or is better suited for me.  I'm sorry, Riley, I need someone who'll let me be, well, me.

AAA111

*looks at you*
"you slept with her didn't you. after 3 fucking years you decide this. I'd do anything for you. I've been moody lately and I know and I'm sorry but I don't want to lose you in my life. I don't"

sweetamber18

*he fights with the urge to walk away without another word.  he had at one point loved this girl, and he owed her at the least an explanation*
Keep your voice down, Riley.  Now you listen to me for once.  You've been more than moody, you've been straight up controlling.  I can't live like that, Riley.  I NEED to have some freedom.  And no, I have more sense than to have slept with her.  I haven't even slept with you, and we've been together for three years.  I meant what I said about not sleeping with anyone till marraige.  Unless you can come up with some magical cure for your controlliveness, then we're done.
*stands up and collects his coat of the back of his chair, fully aware that everyone is watching them now*

AAA111

*She grabs his arm*
"Please try us out some more. I can do better. I can change. I will change for you. I think we are worth trying to save so please don't stop believing in us. I never have. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone Chris. I love you soo much"

sweetamber18

*stands there looking at her small hands wrapped around his arm*
No.  I'm in love with Crystal now, not you.  I'm sorry...
*pulls his arm out of her reach*
There isn't enough relationship between us to try and fix it anymore, it would be pointless and a waste of both of our times.

AAA111

*Looks at you completely distraught*
"I loved you and you up and broke my heart. Just be careful now. Luke and Chase aren't gonna be happy with you. Your such a prick"
*I slap you hard across the face and I walk out*

sweetamber18

*Watches her walk away and sighs again, going to his own car*
Of course, I'm so SCARED of luke and Chase.  Has she lost her mind?  I'm bigger than the both of them put together.
(ok so what now?  I don't know what to do after this...)

AAA111

(maybe somehow they will come back together..he realizes she is the one?)
*SHe goes out to her car and just sits there and starts to cry not sure what to do anymore*

sweetamber18

*He climbs into his car and slams the door behind him, turns on the car and goes home.  When he gets there he is greeted by Crystal.  "How did it go sweetie?"  She asks as he takes off his coat.  "As good as it could have went I guess.  I knew she would panic like she did."*

*In bed that night he sits there thinking about what happened the day before, pondering if he had done the right thing or not.*

AAA111

*She lays down in bed and she grabs her phone..she needs to text him one last time*
"Hi I know you want me to leave you alone but I want you to know that it wasn't a waste of 3 years..it was the best 3 years of my life. I know I messed up big time and I'm gonna have to pay the price for it. I know how amazing you are and all i want is for you to be happy. I wish it was with me but if it isn't then all that matters is that your happy. just needed to let you know that and that i loved you whole=heartedly and I never lied about that. Sorry I was controlling. I'm working on it. "

sweetamber18

*hears his phone vibrate and grabs in off the bedside table.  Walks into the living room leaving Crystal asleep*
What the.....Oh my God.  What have I done?
*Sinks onto the couch with the phone still in his hands*
I've really screwed up, haven't I.
*pulls out his walet and looks at the picture of him and Riley*
I can't do this...I can't.
*gets up and leaves Crystals, making the long drive over to Riley's in the darkness of night*

AAA111

*She is at home laying in bed watching some tv trying not to think about chris but the pictures of them are everywhere. She doesn't have the courage to take them down yet. But soon*
I still love him..but things can't be anymore. They just can't and that sucks"
*She tells herself

sweetamber18

*takes a deep breath and knocks on Riley's front door, waits paitently for an answer*

AAA111

*She answers the door in a pair of his pants and his shirt that she never gave him back. She always feel safe in them and she doesn't want to lose that feeling yet*
"Wow look who it is..mr-i-cant-be-with-you"
*She says sarcastically

sweetamber18

*had forgoten to even change out of his pajamas before leaving the house*
Hello Riley.  I got your text....
*can't stop thinking about what a fool he was to have let her go*

AAA111

*She looks at him*
"Yeah just thought you should know"
*she shrugs*
"IS that all?"
*she is trying to push him away..she is scared he is gonna hurt her again*