Craving to serve (Female for any)

Started by DealWithTheDevil, September 08, 2021, 12:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealWithTheDevil

No need to talk, if you'd like to simply send me a link to a started I'd be happy to play either in thread or pm.

Your character has a particular set of cravings that has simply never been fulfilled. You decided to explore these options and hire the object of your desire. Your instructions are clear, my character must arrive at the barely furnished penthouse at 6pm every evening. Dress in the clothes that have been laid out, bind herself either to the hard point in the middle of the room (arms above her head, her toes barely touching the ground) or to any other instructions you leave out for her. From there she must obey your every whim. What would you do with her? Let's start the game.

What would you do if "no" wasn't an option?

If it helps, here's my character: Link

If you're curious about my writing style:

Sample 1
Sample 2

DealWithTheDevil

If you'd prefer I start, reply to this starter:

Craving to Serve

Naomi walked with no fear as she was greeted by the doorman the moment she got out of her cab. She had fallen in love with everything about city life. Well, everything except for how expensive it was. Wrapped in a trench coat to hide what she wore underneath, the soft faced brunette swayed her hips as she moved to the elevator, typing in the code as she had been instructed.

Doors closed. Lift activated.

And that was where her nerves hit. Quickly she shook them off. She needed the money, and her mother had always told her if she was good at something she should never do it for free. Of course, that's probably not what her mother meant, but still it applied.

Somehow the elevator ride took forever and at the same time not nearly enough time. She moved towards the hall entrance and saw her instructions on the table to the right as soon as she stepped into the empty penthouse. Her owner for the evening would be here in thirty minutes, and Naomi still had to prepare.

Removing her trench coat as well as her purse which contained her phone and lipstick as well a cab fare home and placed it on the coat rack, placed the blindfold in her hand she walked wearing nothing but her heels to the center of the room and placed the blindfold over her eyes. Instinctively she took down her hair, allowing her owner to have full control over whatever they decided was their goal for the evening. Her hands rested on either side of her hips, prepared for any instructions.

After what felt like an eternity, she heard the elevator reach the floor once more. Biting her bottom lip she couldn't help but squirm with anticipation.