Milk me [F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, April 10, 2012, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Janie has two obsession: her strength, and her breasts. On the one hand, she's always been a very dominating girl, intent on getting her way in all things, and so she trains regularly to get a fit body, along with doing amateur MMA fighting so that she can force anyone to do as she wants, should the need arise. Her other obsession is having the biggest breasts possible. She naturally had very big breasts, but through gene therapy that she experimented with a former science teacher, she managed to get them even bigger. To her, having big breasts is extremely erotic, and as hers became so big, she also started lactating very easily as well, which is a big turn on.

Now in college, studying to become a gym teacher, it's her senior year and once again she's going to have a new roommate. What the poor girl who's about to be paired with Janie doesn't know however, is that Janie always dominates her roommate every year, forcing her to have rough sex with her, to milk her, and do all sorts of kinky things. This year, Janie is intent to do the same thing...

For this RP I will play Janie and I need someone to play a sub girl. The story will start the evening of the first day in school when they meet for the first time in their new room. There, Janie will let her roommate know what is expected of her. The RP will focus on forcing your character to milk Janie, make her cum, and anything else you're comfortable with. Let me know which ones of these you're fine with and we can include them in the story: forced piercings, scat, water sports, blood and violence. I'm thinking this wouldn't go in extreme although it could if you're fine with that.

----

Sophronius

So, this sounds like a lot of fun to me.  I love playing female characters and subs, so this seems pretty perfect.   And there's also that sort of dark side where I really enjoy some of the kinks that are generally seen as unacceptable - like the four you mention (I'm cool with forced piercings, scat, water sports, and blood and violence).  So yeah - this seems like it's be something that would be perfect fun for me.  Just shoot me a PM if you want.  Talk to you later.