Hentai College Recruitment Thread! Forever Recruiting!

Started by Angie, April 25, 2021, 06:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier

Name: Meridsya (Just Merry to most)
Age: 18 (She says she's over a thousand, but she's a liar)
Likes: Thinking about lewd things, watching lewd things, trying to arrange lewd things.
Dislikes: How embarrassed she gets at all of the above in practice.
Role: Student
Bio:

The power of a succubus is derived from their inherent lustful energies and that makes Meridsya one of the most powerful succubi ever seen. Great things are expected of her. Unfortunately, she is also one of the most easily embarrassed Succubi to ever live and when it comes to actually enacting upon all her pent up lustful power, she is a blushing mess completely unbefitting of a succubus and her power bleeds out in a riotous mess of a situation.

It's hoped by her parents and other hellish benefactors that Hentai Academy can straighten her out into a force to be reckoned with. Absolutely nothing "straight" is going to be involved in doing this!

AndyZ

Quote from: Premier on April 28, 2021, 09:21:57 AM
Name: Meridsya (Just Merry to most)
Age: 18 (She says she's over a thousand, but she's a liar)
Likes: Thinking about lewd things, watching lewd things, trying to arrange lewd things.
Dislikes: How embarrassed she gets at all of the above in practice.
Bio:

The power of a succubus is derived from their inherent lustful energies and that makes Meridsya one of the most powerful succubi ever seen. Great things are expected of her. Unfortunately, she is also one of the most easily embarrassed Succubi to ever live and when it comes to actually enacting upon all her pent up lustful power, she is a blushing mess completely unbefitting of a succubus and her power bleeds out in a riotous mess of a situation.

It's hoped by her parents and other hellish benefactors that Hentai Academy can straighten her out into a force to be reckoned with. Absolutely nothing "straight" is going to be involved in doing this!

Also looks like fun ^_^ Just to ask, does she come with recommendations and various written correspondence of expectations, or will she just show up as an unknown that the teachers will find out about her the hard (and likely wet) way?

Angie, I've been toying with an idea for the mention of Physical Endurance Training professor and want to ask you to stamp something as approved.

Since I doubt we'll actually get one, I imagine that Borscht is the Physical Endurance Training professor, sort of like Phys Ed.  The classes primarily consist of more remedial training for premature ejaculators and those who seek to learn how to toughen up their orgasms via muscle training and learning control.

Borscht is more of an androgynous minotaur by appearance and Borscht prefers to use no pronouns whatsoever.  Just refer to Borscht as Borscht.

While I don't expect for Borscht to make a literal appearance, Professor Zondalis might refer to Borscht from time to time.  The students that Borscht sends to Professor Zondalis' class just sit in the shadows in the back and hold on for as long as they can, then quietly exit out the back door.

I imagine it just as sort of a remedial thing that none of the PCs would be involved with, and could be cut entirely if it's not useful to the story.  (Go figure that this is the game that my creativity would go wild for.)

If anyone would rather play the Physical Endurance Training professor, naturally Borscht can also just be removed.  Borscht might even just be a substitute until that other PC comes in.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Premier

Quote from: AndyZ on April 28, 2021, 07:16:28 PM
Also looks like fun ^_^ Just to ask, does she come with recommendations and various written correspondence of expectations, or will she just show up as an unknown that the teachers will find out about her the hard (and likely wet) way?

She would but it is from succubi talking to hot teachers, it’d be less professional and more brazenly flirtatious with a request in there somewhere if they remember .

If demons will show up to make sure she’s making the grade and only further horribly embarrassing her, if it’s fun yeah! Probably!

AndyZ

Quote from: Premier on April 28, 2021, 08:11:45 PM
She would but it is from succubi talking to hot teachers, it’d be less professional and more brazenly flirtatious with a request in there somewhere if they remember .

If demons will show up to make sure she’s making the grade and only further horribly embarrassing her, if it’s fun yeah! Probably!

Gotcha, so even if Aya met a few, she wouldn't have been told anything of substance.

While having any demons show up in the class probably wouldn't get TOO disruptive (assuming they wouldn't want the whole class to be disrupted), I still give permission to have it happen if Angie is good with the idea.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Angie

I like that, that's a pretty good idea.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AndyZ

Quote from: Angie on April 28, 2021, 09:40:24 PM
I like that, that's a pretty good idea.

I should clarify if you mean Borscht or having the occasional demon pop up if Premier wants that.

Probably both.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on April 28, 2021, 10:04:55 PM
I should clarify if you mean Borscht or having the occasional demon pop up if Premier wants that.

Probably both.

I initially meant Borscht but demon pop ups are good too. Gonna need some people to play NPCs to a degree!

Premier

I'd imagine them just like all overly keen parents, except when they ask about how she's doing with her oral exams it's a whole different situation. 

stormwyrm

Might be worth taking a look... 🤔
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Foxy DeVille

Name: Charlotte Whitewood
Dislikes: Allegedly anything obscene but she's secretly an exhibitionist submissive slut without limits
Role: Vice-Chancellor of Academic Affairs
Description: A woman with grey hair but otherwise no sign of her middle age. Wears an outfit that looks like a school uniform that is much too small to contain her 32G bust.
Bio:

Vice-Chancellor of Academic Affairs Charlotte Whitewood came to Hentai College a dozen years ago and has worked her way up into a position of authority over the student body. She has a strict sense of discipline and doesn't tolerate any sort of tomfoolery. The Vice-Chancellor is also seemingly oblivious to the unusual nature of the college. The fact her ludicrously busty body is dressed in a revealing school uniform seems perfectly normal to the 43 year old administrator. Nothing unusual about her use of kinky BDSM sessions to handle problem students. Even on occasions when her inner submissive sex toy is released in an orgasmic orgy she carries on like it was just another day. Due to her no-nonsense attitude Charlotte has found herself on the receiving end of quite a few pranks, which can take a very interesting form at Hentai College.

ff

Name: Angela d'Altena
Likes: Lovely ladies and manly men, sexual humor, indulgent foods, BDSM and powerplay, exhibitionism, elemental play (ice cubes, electric stimulation, hot wax, underwater breathplay, etc)
Dislikes: Weak men, boring people, language police
Role: Teacher of Monster Studies (demonology, cryptozoology) aka Fantastic Beasts and Where to Fuck Them
Theme Songs: Bloodhound Gang -  Discovery Channel and Van Halen - Hot for Teacher
Description: (If no picture provided) Appears as a hawt, modelesque young woman with elven ears, purple hair, and limited shapeshifting ability (can adjust bust size and hair and eye color, grow horns, a prehensile tail, and.....other appendages, when desired)
Bio: Angela hails from an insular realm in the frozen north known for using magic to keep themselves and their crops and flocks warm. She was a late bloomer in her magical talents and a surly teen, and became somewhat estranged from her mother and her people.

While adventuring about the world, she came into her own (and oh, how she came!) and mastered magics of the elements, summoning and charming of monsters and beasts and alien entities, amusing illusions, and such sorceries.

She began at the college as a sort of magical-beast ranch hand, taming and caring for creatures which were used in the school curriculum. Now she's an instructor with her own classes on creature-featuring topics (the students nicknamed her course Fantastic Beasts and Where to Fuck Them) and on elemental magics (nicknamed Hot for Teacher).

Angie

Might not be a demon, but absolutely delicious...

AndyZ

Quote from: ff on April 29, 2021, 06:28:53 PM
Name: Angela d'Altena
Likes: Lovely ladies and manly men, sexual humor, indulgent foods, BDSM and powerplay, exhibitionism, elemental play (ice cubes, electric stimulation, hot wax, underwater breathplay, etc)
Dislikes: Weak men, boring people, language police
Role: Teacher of Monster Studies (demonology, cryptozoology) aka Fantastic Beasts and Where to Fuck Them
Theme Songs: Bloodhound Gang -  Discovery Channel and Van Halen - Hot for Teacher
Description: (If no picture provided) Appears as a hawt, modelesque young woman with elven ears, purple hair, and limited shapeshifting ability (can adjust bust size and hair and eye color, grow horns, a prehensile tail, and.....other appendages, when desired)
Bio: Angela hails from an insular realm in the frozen north known for using magic to keep themselves and their crops and flocks warm. She was a late bloomer in her magical talents and a surly teen, and became somewhat estranged from her mother and her people.

While adventuring about the world, she came into her own (and oh, how she came!) and mastered magics of the elements, summoning and charming of monsters and beasts and alien entities, amusing illusions, and such sorceries.

She began at the college as a sort of magical-beast ranch hand, taming and caring for creatures which were used in the school curriculum. Now she's an instructor with her own classes on creature-featuring topics (the students nicknamed her course Fantastic Beasts and Where to Fuck Them) and on elemental magics (nicknamed Hot for Teacher).

It's worth asking if she's going to need the assistance of another teacher who can shapeshift in order to demonstrate proper monster-taming techniques in class.

ff

Quote from: AndyZ on April 29, 2021, 08:09:07 PM
It's worth asking if she's going to need the assistance of another teacher who can shapeshift in order to demonstrate proper monster-taming techniques in class.

That's an interesting plot idea! Char intros are often the hardest part so that's a way to go

ff

AndyZ

Quote from: ff on April 30, 2021, 02:38:32 AM
That's an interesting plot idea! Char intros are often the hardest part so that's a way to go

Definitely can be.  I like to have some idea of things with folks as a result.

Would you rather begin the RP with your character sending out the request, or just saying that they’ve already agreed?  Presumably all sex is permitted when having the class and Aya just watches for cues if Angela is getting too distracted to be able to teach properly.

Unless the lesson is supposed to involve what to do if you get distracted...

Angie

The Headmistress

The Headmother

The Headmonster

Name: Lucina Moonsilver
Likes: Many things, but enjoys romantic notions, lots of cum, monsters, fellow futa...and other things~
Dislikes: Gore, toilet plays, violence, etc.
Role: Headmistress
Bio: Lucina took control of the college some time ago, no one is quite sure when. Some suspect she is the goddess responsible for creating the Rule of Sexy, others suspect she is a physical manifestation of it. She never tells. If you ask her about her origins, she simply smiles, and drags you down for another roll in the hay.

The Headmistress form is all about domination and bondage, usually with her as the dom though she is willing to let aspiring doms practice on her. She always has a lot of sex and bondage toys on her. The Headmother form is all about being sweet, loving and compassionate. She loves it when people nurse from her in this form. The Headmonster form is a demonic body, all about utter hedonism and sex, involving liquor, certain drugs, and more. Anyone who plays with her usually comes away very satisfied, and with a new understanding of the power of sex.

She always seems to appear right where she is needed...or where it would be the most fun. Might even be able to be in multiple places at once...

AndyZ

Quote from: Angie on April 30, 2021, 08:21:55 PM
The Headmistress

The Headmother

The Headmonster

Name: Lucina Moonsilver
Likes: Many things, but enjoys romantic notions, lots of cum, monsters, fellow futa...and other things~
Dislikes: Gore, toilet plays, violence, etc.
Role: Headmistress
Bio: Lucina took control of the college some time ago, no one is quite sure when. Some suspect she is the goddess responsible for creating the Rule of Sexy, others suspect she is a physical manifestation of it. She never tells. If you ask her about her origins, she simply smiles, and drags you down for another roll in the hay.

The Headmistress form is all about domination and bondage, usually with her as the dom though she is willing to let aspiring doms practice on her. She always has a lot of sex and bondage toys on her. The Headmother form is all about being sweet, loving and compassionate. She loves it when people nurse from her in this form. The Headmonster form is a demonic body, all about utter hedonism and sex, involving liquor, certain drugs, and more. Anyone who plays with her usually comes away very satisfied, and with a new understanding of the power of sex.

She always seems to appear right where she is needed...or where it would be the most fun. Might even be able to be in multiple places at once...

With your okay, I'm thinking that Lucina was Aya's first experience of Aya trying out being a futa, less than a year ago, and Aya's discovered she's really enjoyed it and is working through the kink.  No doubt Aya enjoys spending lots of time with both the Headmistress and the Headmother.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on May 01, 2021, 10:59:08 AM
With your okay, I'm thinking that Lucina was Aya's first experience of Aya trying out being a futa, less than a year ago, and Aya's discovered she's really enjoyed it and is working through the kink.  No doubt Aya enjoys spending lots of time with both the Headmistress and the Headmother.

Sounds good to me!

Angie

So before I go posting an OOC thread, where should we put this? Are we expecting more extreme and wild stuff? Or is bondage the highest level of kink we're going for?

Yukina

Quote from: Angie on May 03, 2021, 12:05:42 PM
So before I go posting an OOC thread, where should we put this? Are we expecting more extreme and wild stuff? Or is bondage the highest level of kink we're going for?

Extreme for sure :)

AndyZ

My vote is Bondage Exotic.  I don’t see NC being a thing but we’ll almost certainly have tentacle monsters.

If folks want Extreme, though, no real objection.

Angie

Athem

If it's not too late to get a character in...

Name: Akari Miyazaki
Likes: martial arts; wearing catsuits; doing 'Mission Impossible'-style cable-drops; mild bondage
Dislikes: being embarrassed; tentacle monsters
Description: A young, slim Japanese woman with short dark hair, wearing a spy catsuit
Bio: Akari has always wanted to be a glamorous superspy, and is now training to become one. She'd probably be more effective if she didn't love shiny, asphyxiatingly-tight catsuits and boots with high heels...

Angie

Quote from: Athem on May 04, 2021, 09:41:00 AM
If it's not too late to get a character in...

Name: Akari Miyazaki
Likes: martial arts; wearing catsuits; doing 'Mission Impossible'-style cable-drops; mild bondage
Dislikes: being embarrassed; tentacle monsters
Description: A young, slim Japanese woman with short dark hair, wearing a spy catsuit
Bio: Akari has always wanted to be a glamorous superspy, and is now training to become one. She'd probably be more effective if she didn't love shiny, asphyxiatingly-tight catsuits and boots with high heels...

It'll never be too late~