Elillium's Roleplay Search - Literate, Original or Fandom Roleplay

Started by Elillium, May 20, 2019, 10:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elillium

Welcome to my roleplay search topic!

Hello, my name is Elillium. I am currently looking for an active roleplay partner.
          But first, a little about myself:

• I am able to follow all site rules and will keep the roleplay safe for all audiences.
  • I typically write three hundred to four hundred words, but this can vary depending on your skill or muse, and my motivation/muse.
  • I write in the third person, in both the past and present tense.
  • I prefer to play female characters, but will play a male character if doubled up.
  • I am active almost daily, typically after 1500h (3:00 pm) on weekdays and all day on weekends.
  • I will notify you if I am going to be away for long periods of time, or if I am losing interest in the roleplay.
          What I expect of my roleplay partner:

• To be able to follow all site rules and keep the roleplay safe for all audiences.
  • To be able to match, or at least pretty close to, my amount of writing.
  • I would prefer you to play male characters unless explicitly stated in the plot idea (found below)
  • I would prefer you to post at least 3 times a week
  • I would like you to notify me if you are going to be away for long periods of time, or are losing interest in the roleplay.
          Now that that is out of the way, there are some topics I am interested in roleplaying. Note - I do not have a preferred role in any of
          these ideas, I am willing to play either side, so you can claim either character first!

Original Ideas

Sci-Fi

"Senator/Politician X Bodyguard/Bestfriend"
On a planet with a very corrupt political system and a lot of government issues, poverty but also the extravagantly rich, gangs but also overbearing law enforcement, lots of trade and shipping problems, an economy on a downward spiral, there has been a lot of public backlash towards the government, including a large terrorist group. One of our characters is a politician or a senator, who has been receiving several serious death threats despite doing their best to help the people. The other character is that politician/senators personal bodyguard or best friend. The senator has been sent into hiding to protect their life, and their friend has been sent with them, but instead of going to hide the senator and their best friend decide to topple the terrorist organization. Can, but does not have to include: light romance, light violence. (PG 13)

x

"Farmer X Wounded Soldier"
Set in a galaxy that is at war, a soldier finds themselves on a distant planet during a peacekeeping mission, because the planet is under threat of a siege stopping all trade and the transportation of goods, even though this planet is involved in a protective alliance. The soldier's troop finds themselves ambushed, and all of their comrades are killed, and the soldier is severely wounded. They are found by a local peasant farmer, who takes them back to their farm where they help the soldier heal. Can, but does not have to include: light romance, light violence. (PG 13)

x

"Bounty Hunger X Prey"
(Would prefer to play role of prey.) Plot inspired by the Mandalorian. A bounty has been placed by an affluent politician, however after being captured by the hunter (whether this be THE Mandalorian, A Mandalorian, or your own original character,) he cannot bring himself to turn her in, as he is slowly falling in love.

x
        Fantasy

"Cross-Race (Needs Plot)"
Interactions between fantasy races, such as: Human X Elf, Human X Wizard/Sorcerer, Elf X Wizard/Sorcerer, Vampire X Human, or any other combination. Still looking for a plot for this, so if you have any ideas please suggest! Can, but does not have to include: light romance, light violence. (PG 13)

x
        Slice of Life

x

"Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile"
This plot is loosely based around the Ted Bundy cases, and inspired by the Netflix series with the same name. My character is an unsuspecting young woman, who has had some serious bad luck with her previous love life. However, she meets your character, a wicked serial killer who has taken a particular interest in her. She sees him as just a fixer-upper, potentially he just sees her as another victim to lure, or someone more special. Can include: romance, violence. (Will be written in the adult forum due to possible occurring themes.)
Really craving!

x
          Fandoms I am interested in roleplaying

— The Hobbit + The Lord of the Rings
        — Star Wars + Star Wars: The Clone Wars Craving!
        — Harry Potter
        — The Hunger Games
        — Shadowhunters (The entire Cassandra Clare series)

If you are interested in any of these roleplays or would like to propose a different idea please feel free to post here or message me! Thank you for visiting my roleplay search topic. — Elillium​

Astro

Hello! I'm quite interested in the wounded soldier x farmer prompt, if you're still looking for someone.

I'm currently pretty busy with an internship and thus only have time to post on the weekends. I will have a lot more free time in a couple weeks though, so if that isn't a deal-breaker or if you're still looking by then please let me know.

Elillium

bunnyxwasxhere

Hey! If you're still looking for a roleplay partner, I'm up to give it a try!

I'm active pretty much daily, as I'm currently working from home. I typically prefer playing male characters, and your post length (300-400 words) sounds perfect.

I love the idea of doing some kind of Hunger Games and/or Shadowhunters plot. I like your original ideas as well, especially the Bounty Hunter x Prey, Senator/Politician x Body Guard/Best friend, and Cross-race ideas!

I'm totally up to brainstorm ideas!