Gigis fantastic ideas! (M/M M/F will play either M or F!)

Started by Gunnygirl, April 26, 2010, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnygirl

Hello all!

I am having a craving for new RP, I have a few great stories happening at the moment and now I need more! I love romantic RP plots and so I am seeking male characters to feed my need. Thanks for reading.

What I am looking for in a partner
:
-Exchange forum private messages at first so we understand what I want before we get into RP.
-RP posts to be made at least once a day.
-Someone who can post at least three lines!
-Someone who like to pick up and go with RP ideas and add to the over all theme.
-Long term.
-A partner who can use imagination to expand the RP. Sitting around talking about love or having sex is boring. See below.

What I am looking for in an RP
:
-Romance
-Drama
-Suspense
-Free style with believability. (Its nice when the knight falls to his wounds, winning always is boring. No rolling of dice or preset rules.)
-STUFF HAPPENING, excitement, anything new.

RP Ideas: I am willing to play either male or female parts.

1)##TAKEN## Athens has been lonely since Beatrice's father lead the army to the south, but word has come that they are returning. What news will her father bring? 'A husband? What? He is forcing me to marry his young new commander?!'

2) He was raised to protect her, and now that war has broken out between her two uncles it clear they wish to both take custody of the young empress for their own sick needs. If they took her as their bride she would give them the power of the throne. (Not an incest story.)

3) Kenyo has never been sure of anything before like this. He was the devil, his job was simple...pick up the sinners and take them to hell....so why was he lead here? Surely this was some mistake!

4) **Same world, different story. Lets make it up together.*** Its the first year for Megan at Hogwarts. Shes 17 and ready to get her foot in the door and find out about all this really cool stuff she could do. She was excited to hear there was a school for people just like her. Who will she met?

5)++TAKEN++Delila is only 17, but when the opportunity to try out for the biggest rock band came up she couldn't refuse! Will she get the empty slot as base guitarist? Will the band choose her? Has all her hard work paid off?

6)How much time has passed? The days seem endless as Lizzie spends her life wondering the after life...why did she feel she had to stay here? What was binding her to this world?

7)=TAKEN=A princess has been lured from home and is lost. A hansom young man tricked her into going into the city, but he seemed to have ransom in mind and not romance as he stated...now that he has taken her to his master...what will be her fate? (Love triangle, possibly to play with two others. The young rogue who has fallen for her and the thief king who wants her for himself?)

8) **TAKEN**Meka is young and naive and loves fairy tales. Since moving to Japan she tries her best to escape her family trouble by taking long walks by herself and imagine she is a princess in hiding, when she meets someone...she lies and keeps her persona...what might happen if they find out the truth?

9) Assassins Creed, yes the video game! MY god that hood makes a man look hawt! *Warning this will be somewhat like the game but not exactly! I will change events and people. So if you wan to stick to canon...sorry!

10)=TAKEN= Arieya has been so curious about the humans, but now she has a chance to be among them. Will she be drawn to stay with them or will the ocean call her home?

If you are interested please send me a Forum PM on letting me know what you liked, give me ideas of your characters and then we can further discuss them, PLEASE do not send me a vague "Hey liked your ad, want to RP?" I most likely will not respond. I have the right to be picky, its my RP too.

Gunnygirl

I am updating my character catalog!

Something for eeeeeveeeryonnne!

Gunnygirl

Some great ideas here, I just changed a bunch and added lots! PM me!

Gunnygirl

Several taken already, get them while they are hot!

Gunnygirl

Ashleebabe

hello there, I liked your idea with the arranged marriage in Athens

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Gunnygirl

Send me a tell on a character Idea and Ideas on where the RP could go, also take a looky at my O/O's?

Gunnygirl

A few of these are open. Please keep my characters warm at night.

Gunnygirl

Gunnygirl