Immersive delight - Fantasy [M lf F] Game of Thrones?

Started by Delirium147, March 21, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium147

Dear lady/-ies,

I am available and looking for talented writing partners. Who and what am I exactly looking for? A (kinky) female writer of daring disposition, someone who is not scared of describing adult themes. I am looking for story and smut in equal measure and quality. An ambitious female keen on crawling into the brain of one (or several) character(s). My writing partner is someone who is preferably available over Skype of Discord (PM me) to discuss the plotline, hooks and characters. Who has at the very least glossed over my o/Os and preferences. And, who is a proficient and prolific writer, unafraid of grey morality, explicit and passionate descriptions, love and pain both,...

Let me cover the practical stuff. Hopefully the next segment won’t come across as too coarse. If it appears blunt, it is for clarity’s sake. Never fear, ladies  ;) I do have manners.

• Communication:
    Communication is key! To that end I ask for contact details, be it Discord or Skype. Initial greetings and introductions over PMs is all well and good, but a collaborative experience like this benefits from a chat service. The past has taught me that OOC chatter and an extra channel of communication hugely improves the RP. I am eager to hear from you! Particularly when hammering out our character pairing and dynamic. It all adds ease, fluidity and spontaneity to brainstorming, discussion, etc. Merely corresponding over PMs is good but not good enough. However, actual RP would take place on the forum.

• Post length:
    A writer who can produce quality posts of 400 words and up. Obviously, word count will vary per post, and is subject to character interaction, situation in the story, etc. Nevertheless, I think 400 – 500 indicates a decent average. My own posts usually cap around the 700-word range, but descriptive or introductory posts can grow to over double that. Check out my posts should you like an example of my writing, style and tastes.

• Frequency:
    I try to get a post out at least once a week. Life can be hectic, I’m more than aware. The next bit ties in with communication. I can be patient as long as you keep me in the loop. I tend to post at least once a week, and I expect the same to maintain my interest in the game. If you simply aren't able to post to our game, I'd love it if you'd let me know. If you'd like to terminate the RP, there will be no hard feelings. If something isn’t working out or you’d like a change, just let me know.

• Setting:
    I am looking for a fantasy roleplay. Preferably staged in GRRM’s setting of A Song of Ice and Fire (and The Hedge Knight). While it is not required to have read the novel(s), it is encouraged. HBO’s Game of Thrones did an excellent job at translating the saga from paper to screen, but anyone who’s actually read the books will tell you there’s something lacking at times. Fortunately, there is also an extensive and useful wiki on hand, which I myself also use. Jon Snow himself knew nothing, after all. This might sound daunting, but I assure you that established canon might be where we start it will definitely not be where we end. Knowledge of the setting is desired, but not obligatory. Do you have a story pitch of your own (unrelated to GoT)? I'll still be happy to read it.

In any case, my ideal partner should be available for brainstorming plot and characters. While I can provide barebone concepts or pairings, I would much rather hear suggestions and proposals (even if they are not GRRM-related). Where do you want to play? Who? What sort of character? These questions and more I would love to iron out via IM. Let's talk. The goal is to weave a tale that belongs to both of us, as opposed to me dictating the ensemble.

Do you think you fit the writer profile? Hit me up.

Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.