U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

You are banned for thinking "perfect" is not a compliment  :P

Heidili

You are banned for being logical when its midnight here and I cannot think

olive

You are banned for bring logic into our erotic conversations  ::)

Autumn52

U R Banned for being so deliciously tempting this early in the morning.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

U R Banned and all your naughty friends too, for making me squirm in the middle of the day!

Antioch

U R Banned, for not giving me them panties yet.

olive

You are banned for thinking I would give them willingly!  ;)

Antioch

U R Banned for being mean and not giving them as an after sex present....*thinks* wait we haven't ~yet~

olive

You are banned for not noticing I left them on your bed post.  :P

Mordred

You are banned for you make it far too difficult to get any work done. All I can see is that juicy bottom and those thighs. Now get over here, before your banishment starts, and let me bite that sweet onion!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

U R Banned for having your mouth busy with that cigar instead of me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for never taking me to Xandi Land
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing that I would let you come to Xandi Land

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for forgetting that I is a dummy :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for calling yourself, my newest subject, a dummy

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for not teasing your newest subject
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing I am working on a teasing PM as we speak. *Smiles*

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for making me squirm in waiting
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for thinking you can bann your queen.

TaintedAndDelish

And you are banned for forcing a priest to lick you.

Anesa

You are banned for being sexier than a priest should!!  ;)

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for still hiding those beauties :)
Moments of Sanity

TaintedAndDelish

Your banned for banning e's sexiest cowgirl.

Autumn52

U R Banned for pretending that you did not like licking me. *Smiles*

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for being so goddamn alluring
Moments of Sanity