Criminal RP (M + F)

Started by Dimir, January 28, 2015, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimir

Hello everyone. Despite the choice of my current avatar, I have the maturity and knowledge to do an criminal RP with a woman here. If this genre/subject ever interested you then you've come to the right thread. First we'll list the crime types I'm the most familiar with and would prefer to have the RP revolve around. Feel free to suggest other ideas however.

- Prison Escape
- Bank Robbers
- Outlaw Biker Gang
- Drug Trafficking Group/Cartel
- Street Gang

Just so I make this clear, I'm not giving any real life criminal groups recognition by doing a RP about them, so we can simply come up with a group of our own in whichever part of the world we decide to do. Also I'm not interested in mindless mass murdering in the RP as that is just as pointless as sex without a plot.

This type of RP will revolve around two characters either involved in the same activities or the same group. The story will be a mixture of their relationship, their illegal activities (only what you're comfortable with doing) and other events in their life. These people will be criminals which means they usually have little regard for others around them. If you need information on how certain types of criminals act, then I will have no issue with explaining it.

I can roleplay on the forum, PM'ing, YIM and Skype. Contact me to get instant messenging account names if you're interested in roleplaying on those programs.
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0