News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Alien Schizos and Cute Elfy Nurses!

Started by creepmouse, May 24, 2011, 08:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creepmouse

Hey there! We're trying to get our new creations off the ground, and to get our thread a bit of exposure. It's set in a high security mental hospital in a remote area of Scotland. My character, Corrigan, was adopted as an infant, and doesn't know who her real parents are, but she does know she has slight mental powers, and can cloak her real appearance from humans.

We hope to get this thread started, since one of our posters stalled in her posts. And if it gets going, we'll move it hopefully to the adult forums.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107236.0

There's the thread where it's starting. Really no limits to physical or mental powers/looks/abilities etc.

We're looking forward to any and all who'd be interested in joining us!

<3~Corrigan~

Dracoat

Interested I be, but I would like to know the links to the main interest thread or the character sheets or whatever is I might need to join the party.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

creepmouse

For this current roleplay, it's really just jumping right in. This thread here was to get people interested, and the main thread link is posted here. I'm not the thread starter, and as far as I know, we didn't have character sheets! But if you'd like to post one here, be my guest  :-) then you'll be all set to jump right in!

I do apologize, the thread has stalled a bit, due to personal issues on behalf of the thread starter, XIV, but we should be rolling again soon!

~corrigan~