News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Serephino

Rumm

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on October 10, 2013, 07:07:48 PM
nope rumm you know you luv us :)  *says it in the  singy song voice from teasing*

I do... but that doesn't mean I won't put up a fight. *puts finger to Liz's lips to shush her*

ladyelizabeth

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Rumm

CharlotteBelle

ladyelizabeth

Rumm

Stella

ladyelizabeth

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Rumm

ladyelizabeth

Oreo

-66 >_> Is distracted by Rumm's location

Silver

ladyelizabeth

*pulls oreo back*  oh it is easy to get distracted by him.  don't.... do...it

Oreo

Rumm

Quote from: Oreo on October 10, 2013, 08:52:28 PM
>_> Is distracted by Rumm's location

*beckons with finger, lets try that again.*

ladyelizabeth

-69 mmhmm and very very devious... but nuuuuu

Rumm

Oreo